Capabilities, Proactive CSR and Financial Performance in SMEs: Empirical Evidence from an Australian Manufacturing Industry Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Williamson & Gary Lynch-Wood & John Ramsay, 2006. "Drivers of Environmental Behaviour in Manufacturing SMEs and the Implications for CSR," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 317-330, September.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Smid, H., 2004.
"Benchmarking of corporate social responsibility : Methodological problems and robustness,"
Other publications TiSEM
730f0e78-0c51-4c83-bbab-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Smid, H., 2004. "Benchmarking of corporate social responsibility: Methodological problems and robustness," MPRA Paper 20771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Raffaella & Noci, Giuliano, 1998. ""Greening" SMEs' Competitiveness," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 269-281, November.
- Jan Lepoutre & AimÃ© Heene, 2006.
"Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 257-273, September.
- J. Lepoutre & A. Heene, 2006. "Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: a Critical Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/396, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Graafland, J.J. & Ven van de, B. & Stoffele, N., 2003. "Strategies and instruments for organising CSR by small and large businesses in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 20754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Groza & Mya Pronschinske & Matthew Walker, 2011. "Perceived Organizational Motives and Consumer Responses to Proactive and Reactive CSR," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(4), pages 639-652, September.
- David Murillo & Josep Lozano, 2006. "SMEs and CSR: An Approach to CSR in their Own Words," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 227-240, September.
- Heledd Jenkins, 2006. "Small Business Champions for Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 241-256, September.
- Ian Worthington & Monder Ram & Trevor Jones, 2006. "Exploring Corporate Social Responsibility in the U.K. Asian Small Business Community," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 201-217, August.
- Dunphy, Dexter, 2003. "Corporate Sustainability: Challenge to Managerial Orthodoxies," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 2-11, January.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moon, Jeremy & Crane, Andrew & Matten, Dirk, 2005. "Can Corporations be Citizens? Corporate Citizenship as a Metaphor for Business Participation in Society," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 429-453, July.
- Angeloantonio Russo & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "Formal vs. Informal CSR Strategies: Evidence from Italian Micro, Small, Medium-sized, and Large Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 339-353, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:964-:d:138126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:3:415-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marzanna Katarzyna Witek-Hajduk & Piotr Zaborek, 2016. "Does Business Model Affect CSR Involvement? A Survey of Polish Manufacturing and Service Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-20, February.
- repec:ucm:reveco:y:2017:i:123:p:07-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Chodyñski, Wojciech Huszlak, 2015. "Ecological Security Of A Business And Execution Of Corporate Social Responsibility Assumptions," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-04, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:93:d:63840 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0352-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Zaborek Piotr, 2014. "CSR and Financial Performance: The Case of Polish Small and Medium Manufacturers," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 43(1), pages 53-73, September.
- Francisco J. Sáez-Martínez & Cristina Díaz-García & Ángela González-Moreno, 2016. "Factors Promoting Environmental Responsibility in European SMEs: The Effect on Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Roxana STEGEREAN & AnamariaPETRE & Alexandru CHIS, 2014. "Environmental Strategy And Hotel Competitiveness-Evidence From Bra?Ov County," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 590-597, November.
- Nazim Hussain, 2015. "Impact of Sustainability Performance on Financial Performance: An Empirical Study of Global Fortune (N100) Firms," Working Papers 1, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Andreas Georg Scherer & Andreas Rasche & Guido Palazzo & André Spicer, 2016. "Managing for Political Corporate Social Responsibility: New Challenges and Directions for PCSR 2.0," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 273-298, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:30-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jitka Srpová & Jan Mísař, 2016. "A Case Study on Implementation of CSR to Mitigate High Employee Turnover in a PR Agency," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4).
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljms:v1i9p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Byung Il & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2015. "Determinants influencing CSR practices in small and medium sized MNE subsidiaries: A stakeholder perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 192-204.
- Elisa Alt & Emilio Díez-de-Castro & Francisco Lloréns-Montes, 2015. "Linking Employee Stakeholders to Environmental Performance: The Role of Proactive Environmental Strategies and Shared Vision," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 167-181, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1300-:d:105931 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Radovan Savov & Marián Tóth, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Marketing: Strategy in Slovak Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 855-855, August.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:116-124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProactive corporate social responsibility (CSR); Capabilities; Financial performance; Resource-based view (RBV); Small and medium enterprises (SMEs);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:109:y:2012:i:4:p:483-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.