Influences of Technological Attributes and Environmental Factors on Technology Commercialization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn MacDonald & Michael D. Ryall, 2004. "How Do Value Creation and Competition Determine Whether a Firm Appropriates Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1319-1333, October.
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Vijay Mahajan & Robert A. Peterson, 1978. "Innovation Diffusion in a Dynamic Potential Adopter Population," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1589-1597, November.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maine, Elicia & Garnsey, Elizabeth, 2006. "Commercializing generic technology: The case of advanced materials ventures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 375-393, April.
- Balachandra, P. & Kristle Nathan, Hippu Salk & Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2010.
"Commercialization of sustainable energy technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1842-1851.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Commercialisation of sustainable energy technologies," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Commercialisation of Sustainable Energy Technologies," Energy Working Papers 22326, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nerkar, Atul A. & McGrath, Rita Gunther & MacMillan, Ian C., 1996. "Three facets of satisfaction and their influence on the performance of innovation teams," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 167-188, May.
- Jun, Duk B. & Kim, Seon K. & Park, Yoon S. & Park, Myoung H. & Wilson, Amy R., 2002. "Forecasting telecommunication service subscribers in substitutive and competitive environments," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 561-581.
- Bryan Williams & Hoi Suen & Sarah Rzasa & Tanya Heikkila & Maria Pennock-Roman, 2003. "Diffusion of US army chemical weapons disposal technologies: public perception of technology attributes," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 499-522.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 297-297.
- Awerbuch, Shimon, 2000. "Investing in photovoltaics: risk, accounting and the value of new technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1023-1035, November.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 1997. "Pollution Accumulation and Firm Incentives to Accelerate Technological Change Under Uncertain Private Benefits," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 285-300, October.
- Wiser, Ryan & Pickle, Steven & Goldman, Charles, 1997. "Renewable energy and restructuring: policy solutions for the financing dilemma," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(10), pages 65-75, December.
- Contractor, Farok J. & Ra, Wonchan, 2002. "How knowledge attributes influence alliance governance choices: A theory development note," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-27.
- Shlomo Kalish, 1985. "A New Product Adoption Model with Price, Advertising, and Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1569-1585, December.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
- Michael Keenan, 2003. "Identifying emerging generic technologies at the national level: the UK experience," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2-3), pages 129-160.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:855-867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun Na & Yao Sun, 2016. "How do Multinationals Exploit Technologies in the Global Market?," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 1-29, June.
- Ma, Daw & Chang, Chia-Chin & Hung, Shiu-Wan, 2013. "The selection of technology for late-starters: A case study of the energy-smart photovoltaic industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 10-20.
- Mijung Jung & Yi-beck Lee & Heesang Lee, 2015. "Classifying and prioritizing the success and failure factors of technology commercialization of public R&D in South Korea: using classification tree analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 877-898, October.
- Zahra Sorori Eshliki & Mojtaba Fallahnejad & Mehrdad Zolfi & Saber Khalili Esbouei, 2015. "Application of the Fuzzy Logic in Explanation of Effective Factors on Commercialization of Products (Empirical Evidence: Knowledge-Based Business of Incubators Centers of Iran North Region)," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 115-126, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology commercialization; Technological attributes; Environmental factors; Market potential; Green technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:104:y:2011:i:4:p:525-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.