Natural resources and non-cooperative trade policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Latina, Joelle & Piermartini, Roberta & Ruta, Michele, 2011. "Natural resources and non-cooperative trade policy," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bela Balassa, 1965. "Tariff Protection in Industrial Countries: An Evaluation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 573-573.
- Lindland, Jostein, 1997. "The impact of the Uruguay Round on tariff escalation in agricultural products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 487-500, December.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2008.
"Market Size, Trade, and Productivity,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 295-316.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 11393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," Development Working Papers 201, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," Scholarly Articles 3229096, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 950-959.
- Anderson, James E., 1998. "Effective protection redux1," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 21-44.
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E., 1998.
"The Implications Of An Export Tax On Sectoral Growth: A Case In Pakistan,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20986, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E., 1998. "The Implications of an Export Tax on Sectoral Growth: A Case in Pakistan," Cotton Economics Research Institute CER Series 53164, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973. "The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 259-281.
- Robert W. Staiger & Kyle Bagwell, 1999. "An Economic Theory of GATT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 215-248.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Salvatici, Luca, 2005.
"EU Trade Policies: Benchmarking Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework,"
18856, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "EU Trade Policies: Benchmarking Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07034, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlier, Christophe & Guillou, Sarah, 2014.
"Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 320-338.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: An Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Oct 2014.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion effects of Export quota policy: an analysis ofThe China - Raw materials dispute," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: An Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Sciences Po publications 2013-07, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: an Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Working Papers 2014.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute," Post-Print halshs-01101567, HAL.
- Olga Solleder, 2013. "Panel Export Taxes (PET) Dataset: New Data on Export Tax Rates," IHEID Working Papers 07-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resources; Export taxes; Tariff escalation; Prisoners’ dilemma; WTO; F13; F59; Q34;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:8:y:2011:i:2:p:177-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.