Communities of color? Client-to-client racial concordance in the selection of mental health programs for Caucasians and African Americans
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521747387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Train, 2003.
"Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation,"
Online economics textbooks,
SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number emetr2, September.
- Ian M. McCarthy & Rusty Tchernis, 2010.
"Search costs and Medicare plan choice,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1142-1165.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Paul A. Scuffham & Jennifer A. Whitty & Matthew Taylor & Ruth C. Saxby, 2010. "Health System Choice: A Pilot Discrete-Choice Experiment Eliciting the Preferences of British and Australian Citizens," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 8(2), pages 89-97.
- Edward C. Norton & Hua Wang & Chunrong Ai, 2004. "Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 154-167, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:14:y:2011:i:4:p:314-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.