Market Inertia and the Introduction of Green Products: Can Strategic Effects Justify the Porter Hypothesis?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bonroy, O. & Constantatos, C., 2007.
"On the use of labels in credence goods markets,"
200709, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Francisco J. André & Paula González & Nicolás Porteiro, 2007.
"Strategic Quality Competition and the Porter Hypothesis,"
07.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Andr, Francisco J. & Gonzlez, Paula & Porteiro, Nicols, 2009. "Strategic quality competition and the Porter Hypothesis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 182-194, March.
- Ambec, Stefan & Barla, Philippe, 2005.
"Can Environmental Regulations be Good for Business? an Assessment of the Porter Hypothesis,"
Cahiers de recherche
0505, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Ambec, Stefan & Barla, Philippe, 2005. "Can Environmental Regulations be Good for Business? an Assessment of the Porter Hypothesis," Cahiers de recherche 0505, GREEN.
- Mahenc, Philippe, 2008. "Signaling the environmental performance of polluting products to green consumers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2004. "Environmental quality competition and eco-labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 284-306, March.
- Barbera, Anthony J. & McConnell, Virginia D., 1990. "The impact of environmental regulations on industry productivity: Direct and indirect effects," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 50-65, January.
- C. Lombardini-Riipinen, 2005. "Optimal Tax Policy under Environmental Quality Competition," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(3), pages 317-336, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:50:y:2011:i:2:p:267-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.