Policy Rules for Exploitation of Renewable Resources: A Macroeconomic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tryggvi Thor Herbertsson & Anders Sørensen, "undated". "Policy Rules for Exploitation of Renewable Resources: A Macroeconomic Perspective," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C & Taylor, John B, 1983.
"Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1169-1185, July.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear RationalExpectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 564, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "Property rights and the dynamics of renewable resources in North-South trade, Chapter 1," MPRA Paper 8513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herbertsson, Tryggvi Thor, 2003. "Accounting for human capital externalities with an application to the Nordic countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 553-567, June.
More about this item
Keywordsresource based growth; resource rent; problem of the commons;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:12:y:1998:i:1:p:53-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.