Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Francesco Pastore, 2008. "Mind The Gap: Unemployment In The New Eu Regions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 73-113, February.
- Fidrmuc, J. & Horváth, J., 1998.
"Stability of Monetary Unions : Lessons from the Break-Up of Czechoslovakia,"
1998-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Horvath, Julius & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 1999. "Stability of Monetary Unions: Lessons from the Break-up of Czechoslovakia," Transition Economics Series 10, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Horvath, Julius & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 1999. "Stability of monetary unions: Lessons from the break-up of Czechoslovakia," ZEI Working Papers B 17-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Huber, Peter, 2006. "Regional labor market developments in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3896, The World Bank.
- Fabian Bornhorst & Simon Commander, 2006.
"Regional unemployment and its persistence in transition countries,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 269-288, April.
- Bornhorst, Fabian & Commander, Simon, 2004. "Regional Unemployment and its Persistence in Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svejnar, Jan, 1999. "Labor markets in the transitional Central and East European economies," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2809-2857 Elsevier.
- Blanchflower, David G., 2001. "Unemployment, Well-Being, and Wage Curves in Eastern and Central Europe," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 364-402, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermina Jasso & Eva M. Meyersson Milgrom, 2006. "Distributive Justice and CEO Compensation," Discussion Papers 05-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Christopher J. Rook, 2017. "Multivariate Density Modeling for Retirement Finance," Papers 1709.04070, arXiv.org.
- Jeffery Bentley, 1994. "Facts, fantasies, and failures of farmer participatory research," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 11(2), pages 140-150, March.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2010.
"The Global Supply and Demand for Agricultural Land in 2050: A Perfect Storm in the Making?,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
92639, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2011. "The Global Supply and Demand for Agricultural Land in 2050: A Perfect Storm in the Making?," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100557, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gregory B. Christainsen, 1990. "Law as a Discovery Procedure," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 497-530, Winter.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2015.
"Accounting for breakout in Britain: The industrial revolution through a Malthusian lens,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 219-233.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013. "Accounting for Breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian Lens," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Alexander Tepper & Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2013. "Accounting for breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian lens," Staff Reports 639, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Katrin Auspurg & Annette JÃ¤ckle, 2017.
"First Equals Most Important? Order Effects in Vignette-Based Measurement,"
Sociological Methods & Research,
, vol. 46(3), pages 490-539, August.
- Auspurg, Katrin & JÃ¤ckle, Annette, 2012. "First equals most important? Order effects in vignette-based measurement," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Shaw, John Gordon, 1994. "Transit, Density, and Residential Satisfaction," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8xk3c9z7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2015. "The Challenges of Sustainably Feeding a Growing Planet," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202525, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Adhikari, Arun & Mishra, Ashok K. & Chintawar, Sachin, 2009. "Adoption of Technology and Its Impact on Profitability of Young and Beginning Farmers: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46830, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shaw, John G., 1994. "Transit, Density, and Residential Satisfaction," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5xs0r6vz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Laze, Kuenda, 2014. "Identifying and understanding the patterns and processes of forest cover change in Albania and Kosovo," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 74, number 74.
- Frodermann, Corinna & Auspurg, Katrin & Hinz, Thomas & Bähr, Sebastian & Abraham, Martin & Gundert, Stefanie & Bethmann, Arne, 2013. "Das Faktorielle Survey-Modul zur Stellenannahmebereitschaft im PASS : 5. Erhebungswelle (2011)," FDZ Methodenreport 201305_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Eilders, Christiane, 1996. "The role of news factors in media use," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: The Public and the Social Movement FS III 96-104, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Fletcher, Stephen & White, William & Phillips, William & Constantino, Luis, 1991. "An Economic Analysis of Canadian Prairie Provinces' Forest Dependent Communities," Project Report Series 232132, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:38:i:1:p:68-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:34:y:2007:i:4:p:281-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.