Regional labor market developments in transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Egger & Peter Huber & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2005. "A note on export openness and regional wage disparity in Central and Eastern Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 63-71, March.
- Bernard Funck & Lodovico Pizzati, 2002. "Labor, Employment, and Social Policies in the EU Enlargement Process : Changing Perspectives and Policy Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15235, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balla, Katalin & Köllo, János & Simonovits, András, 2008. "Transition with heterogeneous labor," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 203-220, September.
- Köllő, János & Simonovits, András & Balla, Katalin, 2006.
"Transzformációs sokk heterogén munkaerőpiacon
[Transformation shock on a heterogeneous labour market]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 485-508.
- Ioan Ianos & Irina Saghin & Gabriel Pascariu, 2013. "Regions and the Territorial Cohesion," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 415-429, August.
- Mihails Hazans, 2007.
"Looking for the workforce: the elderly, discouraged workers, minorities, and students in the Baltic labour markets,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 319-349, September.
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Looking for the Workforce - the Elderly, Discouraged Workers, Minorities, and Students in the Baltic Labour Markets," ERSA conference papers ersa05p344, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Looking for the Workforce: the Elderly, Discouraged Workers, Minorities, and Students in the Baltic Labour Markets," Labor and Demography 0507008, EconWPA.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007. "Introduction," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 281-286, September.
- Peter Huber & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Regional Growth and Adjustment of the Labour Market in the CEE Countries," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 76(11), pages 841-850, November.
- Christopher Candelaria & Mary C. Daly & Galina Hale, 2009. "Beyond Kuznets: persistent regional inequality in China," Working Paper Series 2009-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olgica Bošković & Nikola Njegovan, 2012. "Gender Inequality In The Labour Market In Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(192), pages 113-136, January –.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:57933 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2008. "Quo Vadis Southeast Europe? EU Accession, Regional Cooperation and the need for a Balkan Development Strategy," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 10, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:26623 is not listed on IDEAS
- H Ingham & M Ingham & J Herbst, 2008. "Why do Local Unemployment Rates in Poland Vary so Much?," Working Papers 594943, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Christopher Candelaria & Mary Daly & Galina Hale, 2015. "Persistence of Regional Wage Differences in China," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 365-387, August.
- Kate Bishop & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2003. "While Labour Hoarding May Be Over, Insiders??? Control Is Not. Determinants Of Employment Growth In Polish Large Firms, 1996-2001," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-593, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Thomas Gruber, 2004. "Employment and Labor Market Flexibility in the New EU Member States," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 96-121.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Markets and Market Access; Youth and Governance; Country Strategy&Performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2006-04-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-04-29 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-04-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .