Report NEP-GEO-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuan-Pin Lin & Zhi-He Long & Mei Wu, 2006. "A Spatial Investigation of σ-Convergence in China," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-155, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Robinson, D.K.R. & Rip, A. & Mangematin, V., 2006. "Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology," Working Papers 200603, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2006. "Path Dependence and Regional Economic Evolution," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0606, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2006.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2006. "Self-organizing Urban Hierarchy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-414, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Huber, Peter, 2006. "Regional labor market developments in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3896, The World Bank.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2006. "Is Europe becoming a knowledge-driven economy? Evidence from EU developed regions," Working Papers 253, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- G. Bertuzzi & L. Lambertini, 2001. "Advertising in a Differential Game of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 400, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010330_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00000001_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lesley Chiou, 2005. "Empirical Analysis of Retail Competition: Spatial Differentiation at Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, and Their Competitors," Occidental Economics Working Papers 3, Occidental College, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- Robert Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2006. "The Economic Consequences of Professional Sports Strikes and Lockouts: Revisited," Working Papers 0604, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2006. "The Role of Agglomeration and Technology in Shaping Firm Strategy and Organization," Working Papers 2006.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2099, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jesus Canas & Roberto Coronado & Jose Joaquin Lopez, 2005. "Cyclical differences emerge in border city economies," Vista 2, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Barry Ubbels & Erik Verhoef, 2006. "Governmental Competition in Road Charging and Capacity Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-036/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 10 Sep 2007.
- J. M. Arauzo & M. Manjón & M. Martín & A. Segarra, "undated". "Regional and sector-specific determinants of industry dynamics and the displacement effect," Studies on the Spanish Economy 219, FEDEA.
- Brian K. Bucks & Karen M. Pence, 2006. "Do homeowners know their house values and mortgage terms?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- L. Lambertini, 2001. "Dynamic Hotelling Duopoly with Linear Transportation Costs," Working Papers 398, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.