Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robinson, Douglas K.R. & Rip, Arie & Mangematin, Vincent, 2007. "Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 871-879, July.
- Douglas K. R. Robinson & Arie Rip & Vincent Mangematin, 2007. "Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00424519, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2003.
"Commercializing knowledge: university science, knowledge capture and firm performance in biotechnology,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 149-170.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2002. "Commercializing Knowledge: University Science, Knowledge Capture, and Firm Performance in Biotechnology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 138-153, January.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2001. "Commercializing Knowledge: University Science, Knowledge Capture, and Firm Performance in Biotechnology," NBER Working Papers 8499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avenel, E. & Favier, A.V. & Ma, S. & Mangematin, V. & Rieu, C., 2007.
"Diversification and hybridization in firm knowledge bases in nanotechnologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 864-870, July.
- Avenel, E. & Favier, A.V. & Ma, S. & Mangematin V. & Rieu, C., 2006. "Diversification and hybridisation in firm knowledge bases in nanotechnologies," Working Papers 200602, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Eric Avenel & Anne-Violaine Favier & Simon Ma & Vincent Mangematin & Carole Rieu, 2007. "Diversification and hybridization in firm knowledge bases in nanotechnologies," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00424531, HAL.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Armstrong, Jeff, 1998. "Geographically Localized Knowledge: Spillovers or Markets?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 65-86, January.
- Mangematin, V. & Rip, A. & Delemarle, A. & Robinson, D.K.R., 2005. "The role of regional institutional entrepreneurs in the emergence of clusters in nanotechnologies," Working Papers 200515, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00424531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain, 2003. "The anchor tenant hypothesis: exploring the role of large, local, R&D-intensive firms in regional innovation systems," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1227-1253, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNOLOGICAL AGGLOMERATION; TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM; CLUSTER; DISTRICT; CONVERGING TECHNOLOGY; MULTILEVEL ACTIVITIES;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2006-04-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2006-04-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2006-04-29 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-04-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:200603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.