The role of regional institutional entrepreneurs in the emergence of clusters in nanotechnologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Powell & Kenneth Koput & James Bowie & Laurel Smith-Doerr, 2002. "The Spatial Clustering of Science and Capital: Accounting for Biotech Firm-Venture Capital Relationships," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 291-305.
- Cooke, Philip, 2002. "Regional science policy and the growth of knowledge megacentres in bioscience clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa02p503, European Regional Science Association.
- Rip, Arie, 2002. "Regional Innovation Systems and the Advent of Strategic Science," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 123-131, January.
- Garud, Raghu & Karnoe, Peter, 2003. "Bricolage versus breakthrough: distributed and embedded agency in technology entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 277-300, February.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain, 2003. "The anchor tenant hypothesis: exploring the role of large, local, R&D-intensive firms in regional innovation systems," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1227-1253, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, Douglas K.R. & Rip, Arie & Mangematin, Vincent, 2007.
"Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 871-879, July.
- Robinson, D.K.R. & Rip, A. & Mangematin, V., 2006. "Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology," Working Papers 200603, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Douglas K. R. Robinson & Arie Rip & Vincent Mangematin, 2007. "Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00424519, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsINSTITUTIONAL ENTREPRENEUR; DEINSTITUTIONALISATION; CLUSTER; LOCATION; EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES; PROMISE; NANOTECHNOLOGY;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-03-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2006-04-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2006-03-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2006-03-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-INO-2006-04-22 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:200515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .