Report NEP-GEO-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2006. "Was There a British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," CEPR Discussion Papers 5619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2006. "Regional disparities in a small country? An analysis of regional unemployment and participation differentials in the Netherlands from 1975 to 2003," CPB Document 113, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:656 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel C. Monchuk & John Miranowski & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2005. "Analysis of Regional Economic Growth in the U.S. Midwest, An," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp392, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mangematin, V. & Rip, A. & Delemarle, A. & Robinson, D.K.R., 2005. "The role of regional institutional entrepreneurs in the emergence of clusters in nanotechnologies," Working Papers 200515, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Shu-ichi Akiyama & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2006. "A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of Transmission Charge Reform in Japan's Electric Power Industry," Discussion papers 06022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:col:001043:002442 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2006. "The Thick Market Effect on Housing Markets Transactions," NBER Working Papers 12134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avenel, E. & Corolleur, F. & Gauthier, C. & Rieu, C., 2005. "Start-ups, firm growth and the consolidation of the French biotech industry," Working Papers 200503, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "The Impact of Rail Transport on Real Estate Prices: An Empirical Analysis of the Dutch Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Norman, 2006. "Modelling Manufactured Exports: Evidence from Australian States," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Paul Makdissi & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Mathieu Audet, 2006. "The Geographic Determinants of Poverty in Albania," Cahiers de recherche 06-12, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Item repec:col:001043:002447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felix Weickmann, 2006. "Comprehensive Urban Planning - Case study of the ¿Chicago River Corridor Development Plan¿," NEURUS papers neurusp93, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.