Comprehensive Urban Planning - Case study of the ¿Chicago River Corridor Development Plan¿
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz-Josef Kemper, 1998. "Restructuring of Housing and Ethnic Segregation: Recent Developments in Berlin," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(10), pages 1765-1789, October.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-04-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwneu:neurusp93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.neurus.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .