Cyclical differences emerge in border city economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jesus Canas & Roberto Coronado & Jose Joaquin Lopez, 2005. "Cyclical differences emerge in border city economies," Crossroads, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 5-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:33-52 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMaquiladora ; North American Free Trade Agreement ; Business cycles;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2006-04-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2006-04-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddvi:2:x:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .