Transit, Density, and Residential Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P B McLeod, 1984. "The Demand for Local Amenity: An Hedonic Price Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(3), pages 389-400, March.
- P B McLeod, 1984. "The demand for local amenity: an hedonic price analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(3), pages 389-400, March.
- Amos Hawley, 1972. "Population density and the city," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 9(4), pages 521-529, November.
- D E Dowall & J B Juhasz, 1978. "Trade-off Surveys in Planning: Theory and Application," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(2), pages 125-136, February.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007. "Introduction," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 281-286, September.
- Douglas B. Diamond JR, 1980. "Income and Residential Location: Muth Revisited," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- D E Dowall & J B Juhasz, 1978. "Trade-off surveys in planning: theory and application," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(2), pages 125-136, February.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Duncan Maclennan, 1977. "Some Thoughts on the Nature and Purpose of House Price Studies," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 14(1), pages 59-71, February.
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1982. "Valuing Public Goods: A Comparison of Survey and Hedonic Approaches," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 165-177, March.
- J. Doling, 1976. "The Family Life Cycle and Housing Choice," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 13(1), pages 55-58, February.
- Dewees, D. N., 1976. "The effect of a subway on residential property values in Toronto," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 357-369, October.
- Quigley, John M., 2006. "Urban Economics," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt0jr0p2tk, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- K. K. Lancaster, 2010. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1385, David K. Levine.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt5xs0r6vz. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .