A context-specific perspective of equal employment opportunity in Islamic societies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne S. Tsui, 2004. "Contributing to Global Management Knowledge: A Case for High Quality Indigenous Research," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 491-513, December.
- Philip M. Rosenzweig, 1994. "When Can Management Science Research Be Generalized Internationally?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 28-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi-Sum Wong & Kelly Peng & Junqi Shi & Yina Mao, 2011. "Differences between odd number and even number response formats: Evidence from mainland Chinese respondents," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 379-399, June.
- Ebrahim Soltani & Jawad Syed & Ying-Ying Liao & Nasrollah Shahi-Sough, 2012. "Tackling one-sidedness in equality and diversity research: Characteristics of the current dominant approach to managing diverse workgroups in Iran," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 9-37, March.
- Jawad Syed & Edwina Pio, 2010. "Veiled diversity? Workplace experiences of Muslim women in Australia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 115-137, March.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:28-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Syed, Jawad, 2008. "An Islamic perspective of industrial relations: the case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 13684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:gender:v:24:y:2017:i:5:p:472-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pawan Budhwar & Yaw Debrah, 2009. "Future research on human resource management systems in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Hayfaa Tlaiss, 2015. "How Islamic Business Ethics Impact Women Entrepreneurs: Insights from Four Arab Middle Eastern Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 859-877, July.
- Peng, Kelly Z. & Ngo, Hang-Yue & Shi, Junqi & Wong, Chi-Sum, 2009. "Gender differences in the work commitment of Chinese workers: An investigation of two alternative explanations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 323-335, July.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9484-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEqual employment opportunity; Gender equality; Islam; Muslim women;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:25:y:2008:i:1:p:135-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .