In search of confidence: Context, collaboration, and constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 24 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zoltán J. Ács & Colm O'Gorman & László Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2015.
"Could the Irish Miracle be Repeated in Hungary?,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 30, pages 584-603
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Colm O’Gorman & Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Could the Irish Miracle be Repeated in Hungary?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 123-142, March.
- Zoltan Acs & Colm O'Gorman & Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2006. "Could The Irish Miracle Be Repeated in Hungary?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-33, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Kevin Au, 2007. "Self-confidence does not come isolated from the environment," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 491-496, December.
- Arocena, Rodrigo & Sutz, Judith, 2001. "Changing knowledge production and Latin American universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1221-1234, October.
- Birkinshaw, Julian & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Holm, Ulf & Terjesen, Siri, 2006. "Why Do Some Multinational Corporations Relocate Their Headquarters Overseas?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 54, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Geert Hofstede, 2007. "Asian management in the 21st century," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 411-420, December.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1993. "Knowledge of the Firm and the Evolutionary Theory of the Multinational Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 625-645, December.
- B Kogut & U Zander, 2003. "A memoir and reflection: knowledge and an evolutionary theory of the multinational firm 10 years later," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(6), pages 505-515, November.
- Siri Terjesen, 2008. "Venturing Beyond the Marathon: The Entrepreneurship of Ultrarunning and the IAU World Cup in Korea," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anne S. Tsui, 2004. "Contributing to Global Management Knowledge: A Case for High Quality Indigenous Research," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 491-513, December.
- Kannan Ramaswamy, 2007. "Asian management research needs broader initiatives and focused incentives," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 519-525, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:24:y:2007:i:4:p:497-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.