Research rankings of Asia Pacific business schools: Global versus local knowledge strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mike Peng, 2007. "Celebrating 25 years of Asia Pacific management research," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 385-393, December.
- Yuan Li & Mike Peng, 2008. "Developing theory from strategic management research in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 563-572, September.
- Bo Carlsson & Ram Mudambi, 2003. "Globalization, Entrepreneurship, and Public Policy: A Systems View," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 103-116.
- Diego Quer & Enrique Claver & Laura Rienda, 2007. "Business and management in China: A review of empirical research in leading international journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-384, September.
- Kam C Chan & Hung-Gay Fung & Pikki Lai, 2005. "Membership of editorial boards and rankings of schools with international business orientation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(4), pages 452-469, July.
- Kevin Au, 2007. "Self-confidence does not come isolated from the environment," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 491-496, December.
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "The Devil s Advocate Responds to an MBA Student s Claim that Research Harms Learning," General Economics and Teaching 0502008, EconWPA.
- Siemens, Jennifer Christie & Burton, Scot & Jensen, Thomas & Mendoza, Norma A., 2005. "An examination of the relationship between research productivity in prestigious business journals and popular press business school rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 467-476, April.
- Tracy, Joseph & Waldfogel, Joel, 1997.
"The Best Business Schools: A Market-Based Approach,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Joseph Tracy & Joel Waldfogel, 1994. "The Best Business Schools: A Market Based Approach," NBER Working Papers 4609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chung-Ming Lau, 2007. "The first decade of the Asia Academy of Management," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 401-410, December.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2005. "Going Broke by Degree: A Review Essay," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 26(4), pages 739-752, November.
- Kannan Ramaswamy, 2007. "Asian management research needs broader initiatives and focused incentives," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 519-525, December.
- Richard Pomfret & Liang Choon Wang, 2003. "Evaluating The Research Output Of Australian Universities' Economics Departments," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 418-441, December.
- Ram Mudambi & Pietro Navarra, 2004. "Is knowledge power? Knowledge flows, subsidiary power and rent-seeking within MNCs," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 385-406, September.
- Klaus Meyer, 2007. "Asian contexts and the search for general theory in management research: A rejoinder," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 527-534, December.
- Geert Hofstede, 2007. "Asian management in the 21st century," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 411-420, December.
- Peng, Mike W. & Zhou, Jessie Qi, 2006. "Most cited articles and authors in global strategy research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 490-508, December.
- Shichun Xu & Goksel Yalcinkaya & Steven Seggie, 2008. "Prolific authors and institutions in leading international business journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 189-207, June.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain, 2003. "The anchor tenant hypothesis: exploring the role of large, local, R&D-intensive firms in regional innovation systems," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1227-1253, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:171-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.