Research rankings of Asia Pacific business schools: Global versus local knowledge strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 25 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mike Peng, 2007. "Celebrating 25 years of Asia Pacific management research," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 385-393, December.
- Yuan Li & Mike Peng, 2008. "Developing theory from strategic management research in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 563-572, September.
- Bo Carlsson & Ram Mudambi, 2003. "Globalization, Entrepreneurship, and Public Policy: A Systems View," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 103-116.
- Diego Quer & Enrique Claver & Laura Rienda, 2007. "Business and management in China: A review of empirical research in leading international journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-384, September.
- Kam C Chan & Hung-Gay Fung & Pikki Lai, 2005. "Membership of editorial boards and rankings of schools with international business orientation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(4), pages 452-469, July.
- Richard Pomfret & Liang Choon Wang, 2003. "Evaluating The Research Output Of Australian Universities' Economics Departments," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 418-441, December.
- Kevin Au, 2007. "Self-confidence does not come isolated from the environment," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 491-496, December.
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "The Devil s Advocate Responds to an MBA Student s Claim that Research Harms Learning," General Economics and Teaching 0502008, EconWPA.
- Siemens, Jennifer Christie & Burton, Scot & Jensen, Thomas & Mendoza, Norma A., 2005. "An examination of the relationship between research productivity in prestigious business journals and popular press business school rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 467-476, April.
- Ram Mudambi & Pietro Navarra, 2004. "Is knowledge power? Knowledge flows, subsidiary power and rent-seeking within MNCs," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 385-406, September.
- Tracy, Joseph & Waldfogel, Joel, 1997.
"The Best Business Schools: A Market-Based Approach,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Joseph Tracy & Joel Waldfogel, 1994. "The Best Business Schools: A Market Based Approach," NBER Working Papers 4609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Meyer, 2007. "Asian contexts and the search for general theory in management research: A rejoinder," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 527-534, December.
- Geert Hofstede, 2007. "Asian management in the 21st century," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 411-420, December.
- Peng, Mike W. & Zhou, Jessie Qi, 2006. "Most cited articles and authors in global strategy research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 490-508, December.
- Chung-Ming Lau, 2007. "The first decade of the Asia Academy of Management," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 401-410, December.
- Shichun Xu & Goksel Yalcinkaya & Steven Seggie, 2008. "Prolific authors and institutions in leading international business journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 189-207, June.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2005. "Going Broke by Degree: A Review Essay," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 26(4), pages 739-752, November.
- Kannan Ramaswamy, 2007. "Asian management research needs broader initiatives and focused incentives," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 519-525, December.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain, 2003. "The anchor tenant hypothesis: exploring the role of large, local, R&D-intensive firms in regional innovation systems," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1227-1253, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:171-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.