Prolific authors and institutions in leading international business journals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diego Quer & Enrique Claver & Laura Rienda, 2007. "Business and management in China: A review of empirical research in leading international journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-384, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellis, Paul D. & Zhan, Ge, 2011. "How international are the international business journals?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 100-112, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1752-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Wil Harzing, 2008. "Arbitrary decisions in ranking studies: A commentary on Xu, Yalcinkaya, and Seggie (2008)," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 685-689, December.
- Hao Jiao & Yu Cui & Qing Wang & Shichun Xu, 2015. "High impact strategy research by overseas Chinese scholars in leading business journals: 1991–2011," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 1065-1082, December.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:831-841 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina López-Duarte & Marta M. Vidal-Suárez & Belén González-Díaz & Nuno Rosa Reis, 2016. "Understanding the relevance of national culture in international business research: a quantitative analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1553-1590, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0116-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong T. M. Bui & Yehuda Baruch & Vinh S. Chau & Hong-Wei He, 2016. "Team learning: The missing construct from a cross-cultural examination of higher education," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 29-51, March.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:591-614 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1172-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0207-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ram Mudambi & Mike Peng & David Weng, 2008. "Research rankings of Asia Pacific business schools: Global versus local knowledge strategies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 171-188, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0008-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhan, Ge, 2013. "Statistical power in international business research: Study levels and data types," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 678-686.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational business scholarship; Prolific authors; Leading schools;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:189-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.