Transcending Paradox: The Chinese “Middle Way” Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ming-Jer Chen & Ken G. Smith & Curtis M. Grimm, 1992.
"Action Characteristics as Predictors of Competitive Responses,"
INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 439-455, March.
- Chen, M.J. & Smith, K.G. & Grimm, C.M., 1991. "Action Charasteristics As Predictors of Competitive Responses," Papers fb-_91-12, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Kim S. Cameron, 1986. "Effectiveness as Paradox: Consensus and Conflict in Conceptions of Organizational Effectiveness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 539-553, May.
- Karen L Newman & Stanley D Nollen, 1996. "Culture and Congruence: The Fit Between Management Practices and national Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 753-779, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jizhong & Jiang, Fuming & Shen, Jie, 2016. "Institutional distance and the quality of the headquarters–subsidiary relationship: The moderating role of the institutionalization of headquarters’ practices in subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 589-603.
- Peter Ping Li & Tomoki Sekiguchi & Kevin Zhou, 2016. "The emerging research on indigenous management in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 583-594, September.
- James Stanworth & Ryan Hsu & Huo-Tsan Chang, 2015. "Interpersonal service quality of the Chinese: determinants and behavioral drivers," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 515-540, September.
- Päivikki Kuoppakangas, 2013. "Adopting the Municipal Enterprise Form in Finland: Core Dilemmas in the Transformation of Public Healthcare Organizations," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 155-165, June.
- Hong, Jacky F.L. & Snell, Robin Stanley, 2015. "Knowledge development through co-opetition: A case study of a Japanese foreign subsidiary and its local suppliers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 769-780.
- Yuan, Wenlong & Bao, Yongjian & Olson, Bradley J., 2017. "CEOs’ ambivalent interpretations, organizational market capabilities, and corporate entrepreneurship as responses to strategic issues," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 312-326.
- Sven Horak & Markus Taube, 2016. "Same but different? Similarities and fundamental differences of informal social networks in China (guanxi) and Korea (yongo)," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 595-616, September.
- Liu, Min-Ling & Liu, Na-Ting & Ding, Cherng G. & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2015. "Exploring team performance in high-tech industries: Future trends of building up teamwork," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 295-310.
- Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Zhang, Yingying, 2014. "Learning process and capability formation in cross-border buyer–supplier relationships: A qualitative case study of Taiwanese technological firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 718-730.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike W. Peng & Yuan Li & Longwei Tian, 2016. "Tian-ren-he-yi strategy: An Eastern perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 695-722, September.
- Wen-Ran Zhang & Karl E. Peace & Hyo-Joo Han, 2016. "YinYang bipolar dynamic organizational modeling for equilibrium-based decision analysis: Logical transformation of an indigenous philosophy to a global science," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 723-766, September.
- Wang Z. Min & Kwek C. Ling & Tan H. Piew, 2016. "The Effects of Technological Innovation, Organizational Innovation and Absorptive Capacity on Product Innovation: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach," Asian Social Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(1), pages 199-222, January.
- JOSEP M. COLL, PhD., 2016. "Global Oriental Management: the Resurgence of Asian Leadership and Management Style," Working Papers 2016/4, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:19:y:2002:i:2:p:179-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.