Competitive dynamics research: An insider’s odyssey
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ming-Jer Chen & Ken G. Smith & Curtis M. Grimm, 1992.
"Action Characteristics as Predictors of Competitive Responses,"
INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 439-455, March.
- Chen, M.J. & Smith, K.G. & Grimm, C.M., 1991. "Action Charasteristics As Predictors of Competitive Responses," Papers fb-_91-12, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Ming-Jer Chen & S. Venkataraman & Sylvia Sloan Black & Ian C. MacMillan, 2002. "The role of irreversibilities in competitive interaction: behavioral considerations from organization theory," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 187-207.
- Cheng-Min Chuang & Chih-Pin Lin, 2008. "Social capital and cross-selling within financial holding companies in an emerging economy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Caves, Richard E, 1984. "Economic Analysis and the Quest for Competitive Advantage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 127-132, May.
- Geert Hofstede, 2007. "Asian management in the 21st century," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 411-420, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:1:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.