Economic Analysis and the Quest for Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorsten Grohsjean & Tobias Kretschmer & Nils Stieglitz, 2011. "Performance Feedback, Firm Resources, and Strategic Change," DRUID Working Papers 11-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Pankaj Ghemawat & Bruno Cassiman, 2007. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Strategic Dynamics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 529-536, April.
- Chan, Ricky Yee-kwong & Wong, Y. H., 1999. "Bank generic strategies: does Porter's theory apply in an international banking center," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(5-6), pages 561-590, October.
- Sällström Matthews, S.E., 2007. "Multi-Purpose Consumption and Functional Differentiation: Why has the Vibrant Galleria replaced the Good Old Fashioned Department Store?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0727, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Justo de Jorge Moreno & Leopoldo Laborda Castillo & Fernando Merino de Lucas, 2011. "La empresa industrial de América Latina: Análisis de la eficiencia mediante grupos estratégicos," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 165-192, January-D.
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Schmidt, Tobias, 2004.
"I Like The Way You Move: An Empirical Investigation into the Mechanisms Behind First Mover and Follower Strategies,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-87, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Sofka & Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "I Like the Way you Move - An Empirical Investigation into the Mechanisms Behind First Mover and Follower Strategies," Industrial Organization 0506010, EconWPA.
- Novelli, Elena, 2015. "An examination of the antecedents and implications of patent scope," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 493-507.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0093-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:11-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sällström, Susanna, 2009. "Functional Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ming-Jer Chen, 2009. "Competitive dynamics research: An insider’s odyssey," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 5-25, March.
- Sébastien Liarte, 2004. "La localisation comme mouvement concurrentiel : quelle stratégie spatiale pour le nouvel entrant?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(4), pages 167-192, December.
- Jeho Lee, 2003. "Innovation and Strategic Divergence: An Empirical Study of the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry from 1920 to 1960," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 143-159, February.
- Fiona Kun Yao & Jiatao Li, 2016. "Multi-market Contact and Foreign Entry Location Decisions in China," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 95-122, February.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0195-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Yadong, 1999. "The Structure-Performance Relationship in a Transitional Economy: An Empirical Study of Multinational Alliances in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 15-30, September.
- Yu-Ching Chiao, 2014. "Country risk, multimarket contacts and MNEs' competitive action," International Journal of Business Environment, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 329-350.
- Day, Diana L. & Lewin, Arie Y. & Li, Hongyu, 1995. "Strategic leaders or strategic groups: A longitudinal data envelopment analysis of the U.S. brewing industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 619-638, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:127-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.