The Identification Of Inflation Rate Determinants In The Usa Using The Stochastic Search Variable Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charfeddine Lanouar & Guégan Dominique, 2011.
"Which is the Best Model for the US Inflation Rate: A Structural Change Model or a Long Memory Process?,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2007. "Which is the best model for the US inflation rate : a structural changes model or a long memory process ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00188309, HAL.
- Dominique Guegan & Lanouar Charfeddine, 2015. "Which is the best model for the US inflation rate: a structural changes model or a long memory process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00645841, HAL.
- Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2015.
"Modelling the Link Between US Inflation and Output: The Importance of the Uncertainty Channel,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 62(5), pages 431-453, November.
- Conrad, Christian & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2010. "Modeling the link between US inflation and output: the importance of the uncertainty channel," Working Papers 0507, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- John H. Cochrane, 1999.
"A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1998, volume 13, pages 323-421,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation," NBER Working Papers 6646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation," CRSP working papers 479, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoît Mojon, 2010.
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(3), pages 524-535, August.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoît Mojon, 2005. "Global Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 357, Central Bank of Chile.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoit Mojon, 2008. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series WP-08-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, Benoît, 2006. "Global Inflation," Kiel Working Papers 1337, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, Benoît, 2005. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series 537, European Central Bank.
- Aksoy, Yunus & Orphanides, Athanasios & Small, David & Wieland, Volker & Wilcox, David, 2006.
"A quantitative exploration of the opportunistic approach to disinflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1877-1893, November.
- Athanasios Orphanides & David H. Small & Volker W. Wieland & David W. Wilcox, 1997. "A quantitative exploration of the opportunistic approach to disinflation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aksoy, Yunus & Orphanides, Athanasios & Small, David & Wieland, Volker, 2005. "A quantitative exploration of the opportunistic approach to disinflation," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Aksoy, Yunus & Orphanides, Athanasios & Small, David & Wieland, Volker & Wilcox, David, 2003. "A Quantitative Exploration of the Opportunistic Approach to Disinflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yunus Aksoy & Athanasios Orphanides & David Small & Volker Wieland & David Wilcox, 2005. "A Quantitative Exploration of the Opportunistic Approach to Disinflation," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/19, Center for Financial Studies.
- Tommaso Monacelli & Luca Sala, 2009. "The International Dimension of Inflation: Evidence from Disaggregated Consumer Price Data," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(s1), pages 101-120, February.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000. "The Boskin Commission Report and its Aftermath," NBER Working Papers 7759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Andrew Filardo, 2007. "Globalisation and inflation: New cross-country evidence on the global determinants of domestic inflation," BIS Working Papers 227, Bank for International Settlements.
- Diego Moccero & Shingo Watanabe & Boris Cournède, 2011. "What Drives Inflation in the Major OECD Economies?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 854, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation rate; stochastic search; crisis; prices;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:1:p:171-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.