Modeling the link between US inflation and output: the importance of the uncertainty channel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2015. "Modelling the Link Between US Inflation and Output: The Importance of the Uncertainty Channel," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 62(5), pages 431-453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karanasos, M. & Koutroumpis, P. & Karavias, Y. & Kartsaklas, A. & Arakelian, V., 2016. "Inflation convergence in the EMU," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 241-253.
- Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2016. "The Identification Of Inflation Rate Determinants In The Usa Using The Stochastic Search Variable Selection," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(1), pages 171-181, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBivariate GARCH process; volatility feedback; inflation uncertainty; output variability;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-12-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2010-12-04 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2010-12-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-12-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:awi:wpaper:0507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabi Rauscher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awheide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .