International Trade Problems and India: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine L. Mann, 2000. "Electronic Commerce in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series WP00-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jonathan Coppel & Martine Durand, 1999. "Trends in Market Openness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 221, OECD Publishing.
- William R. Cline, 1997. "Trade and Income Distribution," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 58.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; Libralisation; Economic Policies;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jct:journl:v:6:y:2011:i:2:p:46-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.