Toward New Metrics for Net-Enhanced Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pei-Yu (Sharon) Chen & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Measuring Switching Costs and the Determinants of Customer Retention in Internet-Enabled Businesses: A Study of the Online Brokerage Industry," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 255-274, September.
- Kevin Zhu & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 2002. "e-Commerce Metrics for Net-Enhanced Organizations: Assessing the Value of e-Commerce to Firm Performance in the Manufacturing Sector," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 275-295, September.
- Detmar W. Straub & Richard T. Watson, 2001. "Research Commentary: Transformational Issues in Researching IS and Net-Enabled Organizations," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 337-345, December.
- Jinwoo Kim & Jungwon Lee & Kwanghee Han & Moonkyu Lee, 2002. "Businesses as Buildings: Metrics for the Architectural Quality of Internet Businesses," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 239-254, September.
- Marios Koufaris, 2002. "Applying the Technology Acceptance Model and Flow Theory to Online Consumer Behavior," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 205-223, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 1987. "Transaction cost economics : The comparative contracting perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 617-625, December.
- Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen A. & Davis, Lenita M., 2001. "Atmospheric qualities of online retailing: A conceptual model and implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 177-184, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Zhu & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 2005. "Post-Adoption Variations in Usage and Value of E-Business by Organizations: Cross-Country Evidence from the Retail Industry," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 61-84, March.
- Jason Kuruzovich & Siva Viswanathan & Ritu Agarwal & Sanjay Gosain & Scott Weitzman, 2008. "Marketspace or Marketplace? Online Information Search and Channel Outcomes in Auto Retailing," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 182-201, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMetrics; Measurement; Research constructs; E-commerce; Net-enablement; Net-enhancement; Frameworks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:13:y:2002:i:3:p:227-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.