Managing Citizens’ Uncertainty in E-Government Services: The Mediating and Moderating Roles of Transparency and Trust
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caren Siehl & David E. Bowen & Christine M. Pearson, 1992. "Service Encounters as Rites of Integration: An Information Processing Model," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 537-555, November.
- Viswanath Venkatesh, 2000. "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 342-365, December.
- Violina P. Rindova & Antoaneta P. Petkova, 2007. "When Is a New Thing a Good Thing? Technological Change, Product Form Design, and Perceptions of Value for Product Innovations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 217-232, April.
- Barbara H. Wixom & Peter A. Todd, 2005. "A Theoretical Integration of User Satisfaction and Technology Acceptance," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Venkatesh, Viswanath & Morris, Michael G. & Ackerman, Phillip L., 2000. "A Longitudinal Field Investigation of Gender Differences in Individual Technology Adoption Decision-Making Processes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 33-60, September.
- Brown, Susan A. & Venkatesh, Viswanath & Kuruzovich, Jason & Massey, Anne P., 2008. "Expectation confirmation: An examination of three competing models," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 52-66, January.
- Xin Xu & James Y. L. Thong & Viswanath Venkatesh, 2014. "Effects of ICT Service Innovation and Complementary Strategies on Brand Equity and Customer Loyalty in a Consumer Technology Market," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Gholamreza Torkzadeh & Gurpreet Dhillon, 2002. "Measuring Factors that Influence the Success of Internet Commerce," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 187-204, June.
- Shuk Ying Ho & David Bodoff & Kar Yan Tam, 2011. "Timing of Adaptive Web Personalization and Its Effects on Online Consumer Behavior," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 660-679, September.
- Weiyin Hong & Frank K. Y. Chan & James Y. L. Thong & Lewis C. Chasalow & Gurpreet Dhillon, 2014. "A Framework and Guidelines for Context-Specific Theorizing in Information Systems Research," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 111-136, March.
- Andreas I. Nicolaou & D. Harrison McKnight, 2006. "Perceived Information Quality in Data Exchanges: Effects on Risk, Trust, and Intention to Use," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 332-351, December.
- Vicki McKinney & Kanghyun Yoon & Fatemeh “Mariam” Zahedi, 2002. "The Measurement of Web-Customer Satisfaction: An Expectation and Disconfirmation Approach," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 296-315, September.
- Ira M. Wasserman & Marie Richmond‐Abbott, 2005. "Gender and the Internet: Causes of Variation in Access, Level, and Scope of Use," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(1), pages 252-270, March.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Tracy Ann Sykes, 2013. "Digital Divide Initiative Success in Developing Countries: A Longitudinal Field Study in a Village in India," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 239-260, June.
- D. Harrison McKnight & Vivek Choudhury & Charles Kacmar, 2002. "Developing and Validating Trust Measures for e-Commerce: An Integrative Typology," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 334-359, September.
- Stuart J. Barnes & Richard Vidgen, 2004. "Interactive E-Government: Evaluating the Web Site of the UK Inland Revenue," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 2(1), pages 42-63, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuiqing Yang & Xianwu Zeng, 2018. "Sustainability of Government Social Media: A Multi-Analytic Approach to Predict Citizens’ Mobile Government Microblog Continuance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Raed A.I. Abueed & Mehmet Aga, 2019. "Sustainable Knowledge Creation and Corporate Outcomes: Does Corporate Data Governance Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Heng Tang & Xiaowan Lin, 2019. "Curbing shopping cart abandonment in C2C markets — an uncertainty reduction approach," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 29(3), pages 533-552, September.
- Chien-Ta Bruce Ho & Nathatenee Gebsombut, 2019. "Communication Factors Affecting Tourist Adoption of Social Network Sites," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-13, August.
- BalÃ¡zs J.D. Hohmann, 2019. "Integrity Advisors and the Development of Administrative Communication Culture," European Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 4, EJMS Janu.
More about this item
Keywordse-services; electronic government; uncertainty reduction; transparency; trust; technology adoption; citizen satisfaction; public management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:27:y:2016:i:1:p:87-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.