Transaction cost economics : The comparative contracting perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gassmann, Oliver & von Zedtwitz, Maximilian, 1999. "New concepts and trends in international R&D organization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 231-250, March.
- Averyt, William F. & Ramagopal, K., 1999. "Strategic disruption and transaction cost economics: The case of the American auto industry and Japanese competition," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 39-53, January.
- Luc Baumstark & Claude Ménard & William Roy & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2005. "Modes de gestion et efficience des opérateurs dans le secteur des transports urbains de personnes," Post-Print halshs-00103116, HAL.
- Patil, Vikram S. & Ghosh, Ranjan, 2015. "Farmer Displacement and Marginalization: A Transaction Cost Explanation from an Irrigation Project in India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229378, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- P. K. Edwards, 1992. "Industrial Conflict: Themes and Issues in Recent Research," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 361-404, September.
- Varacca, A. & Boccaletti, Stefano & Soregaroli, C., 2013. "Economic aspects of segregation between GM and non-GM Crops along the Food Supply Chain," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151428, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tong Che & Zeyu Peng & Zhongsheng Hua, 2016. "Characteristics of online group-buying website and consumers intention to revisit: the moderating effects of visit channels," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Cormier, Kelley, 2001. "Farm Restructuring In Kazakhstan: An Institutional Economics Approach," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10949, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ji, Chen & de Felipe, Isabel & Briz, Julian & Trienekens, Jacques H., 2012. "An Empirical Study on Governance Structure Choices in ChinaÂ´s Pork Supply Chain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:8:y:1987:i:4:p:617-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.