Eficiencia productiva: un estudio aplicado al sector hospitalario. Respuesta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1989.
"Econometric studies in health economics : A survey of the British literature,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-51, March.
- Adam Wagstaff, 1987. "Econometric studies in health economics: a survey of the British literature," Working Papers 032chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Vita, Michael G., 1990. "Exploring hospital production relationships with flexible functional forms," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apezteguia, Belen Iraizoz & Garate, Manuel Rapun, 1997. "Technical efficiency in the Spanish agrofood industry," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:31_2_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Apezteguia, Belen Iraizoz & Garate, Manuel Rapun, 1997. "Technical efficiency in the Spanish agrofood industry," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 179-189, December.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-018-0191-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:15:y:1991:i:3:p:755-756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.