Econometric studies in health economics : A survey of the British literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Adam Wagstaff, 1987. "Econometric studies in health economics: a survey of the British literature," Working Papers 032chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ole Olesen & Niels Petersen, 2002. "The Use of Data Envelopment Analysis with Probabilistic Assurance Regions for Measuring Hospital Efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 83-109, January.
- Eduardo Ley, 1991. "Eficiencia productiva: un estudio aplicado al sector hospitalario. Respuesta," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(3), pages 755-756, September.
- José Murteira & Óscar Lourenço, 2011.
"Health care utilization and self-assessed health: specification of bivariate models using copulas,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 447-472, October.
- José M. R. Murteira & Óscar D. Lourenço, 2007. "Health Care Utilization and Self-Assessed Health Specification of Bivariate Models Using Copulas," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Barnum, Howard, 1992. "Hospital cost functions for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1044, The World Bank.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Cristina Hernandez-Quevedo & Azusa Sato, 2013. "A 'Health Kuznets' Curve'? Cross-Country and Longitudinal Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 4446, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1558-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:8:y:1989:i:1:p:1-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.