Quasi-markets Targets and the Evaluation of Nursing-home Funding in the Valencian Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- García-Gómez, Pilar & Hernández-Quevedo, Cristina & Jiménez-Rubio, Dolores & Oliva-Moreno, Juan, 2015.
"Inequity in long-term care use and unmet need: Two sides of the same coin,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 147-158.
- García-Gómez, Pilar & Hernandez-Quevedo, Christina & Jiménez-Rubio, Dolores & Oliva, Juan, 2014. "Inequity in long-term care use and unmet need: two sides of the same coin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- García-Gómez, Pilar & Hernández-Quevedo, Cristina & Jiménez-Rubio, Dolores & Oliva-Moreno, Juan, 2015. "Inequity in long-term care use and unmet need: two sides of the same coin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60789, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Garcia-Gomez, P. & Hernandez-Quevedo, C. & Jimenez-Rubio, D. & Oliva, J., 2014. "Inequity in long-term care use and unmet need: two sides of the same coin," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Martin Cave, 2001. "Voucher Programmes and their Role in Distributing Public Services," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 59-88.
- Abelson, Julia & Gold, Sara Tedford & Woodward, Christel & O'Connor, Denise & Hutchison, Brian, 2004. "Managing under managed community care: the experiences of clients, providers and managers in Ontario's competitive home care sector," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 359-372, June.
- Levin, Henry M., 1992. "Market approaches to education: Vouchers and school choice," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 279-285, December.
- Rafael Granell, 2002. "Education Vouchers in Spain: The Valencian Experience," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 119-132.
- Marianna Fotaki & Alan Boyd, 2005. "From Plan to Market: A Comparison of Health and Old Age Care Policies in the UK and Sweden," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 25(4), pages 237-243, August.
- Giulia Garavaglia & Emanuele Lettieri & Tommaso Agasisti & Silvano Lopez, 2011. "Efficiency and quality of care in nursing homes: an Italian case study," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 22-35, March.
- Randall, Glen E. & Williams, A. Paul, 2006. "Exploring limits to market-based reform: Managed competition and rehabilitation home care services in Ontario," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 1594-1604, April.
- Meinow, Bettina & Parker, Marti G. & Thorslund, Mats, 2011. "Consumers of eldercare in Sweden: The semblance of choice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(9), pages 1285-1289.
- Forder, Julien & Allan, Stephen, 2014. "The impact of competition on quality and prices in the English care homes market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 73-83.
- Chalkley, Martin & Malcomson, James M, 1996. "Competition in NHS Quasi-markets," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 89-99, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsLong term care; nursing homes; quasi-markets; vouchers;
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2016:v:216:i:1:p:13-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miguel Gómez de Antonio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.