Education Vouchers in Spain: The Valencian Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Rangazas, 1997. "Competition and Private School Vouchers," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 245-263.
- Levin, Henry M., 1991. "The economics of educational choice," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 137-158, June.
- Douglas. Lamdin & Micheal Mintrom, 1997. "School Choice in Theroy and Practise: Taking Stock and Looking Ahead," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 211-244.
- West, Edwin G, 1997. "Education Vouchers in Principle and Practice: A Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E, 1998. "Competition between Private and Public Schools, Vouchers, and Peer-Group Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 33-62, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuenmayor, A. & Granell,R. & Villarreal, E, 2003. "Determinantes de la elección de centro educativo por parte de los padres," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 377-389, Agosto.
- Yuen, Gail & Lam, Mei Seung, 2017. "Mothers' experiences of a voucher scheme within the context of Hong Kong's early education: Issues of affordability and justice," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 185-194.
- Amadeo Fuenmayor & Rafael Granell & María Angeles Tortosa, 2016. "Quasi-markets Targets and the Evaluation of Nursing-home Funding in the Valencian Region," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 216(1), pages 13-38, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:10:y:2002:i:2:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.