Consumers of eldercare in Sweden: The semblance of choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meagher, Gabrielle & Szebehely, Marta, 2010. "Private financing of elder care in Sweden. Arguments for and against," Arbetsrapport 2010:1, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Flynn, Kathryn E. & Smith, Maureen A. & Vanness, David, 2006. "A typology of preferences for participation in healthcare decision making," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 1158-1169, September.
- Stolt, Ragnar & Blomqvist, Paula & Winblad, Ulrika, 2011. "Privatization of social services: Quality differences in Swedish elderly care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(4), pages 560-567, February.
- Rosen, Per & Anell, Anders & Hjortsberg, Catharina, 2001. "Patient views on choice and participation in primary health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 121-128, February.
- Joseph A. Mikels & Andrew E. Reed & Kosali I. Simon, 2009. "Older Adults Place Lower Value on Choice Relative to Young Adults," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 64(4), pages 443-446.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula Cristina Albuquerque, 2017. "Information intermediaries in the social care market for the older population," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Amadeo Fuenmayor & Rafael Granell & María Angeles Tortosa, 2016. "Quasi-markets Targets and the Evaluation of Nursing-home Funding in the Valencian Region," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 216(1), pages 13-38, March.
More about this item
KeywordsOldest old; Customer choice; Decision making; Social services; Medical care; Eldercare; Sweden;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:73:y:2011:i:9:p:1285-1289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.