Patient views on choice and participation in primary health care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:75:y:1981:i:04:p:880-900_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Judith A. & Dornan, Michael C., 1990. "Patient sociodemographic characteristics as predictors of satisfaction with medical care: A meta-analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 811-818, January.
- Wensing, Michel & Mainz, Jan & Ferreira, Pedro & Hearnshaw, Hilary & Hjortdahl, Per & Olesen, Frede & Reis, Shmuel & Ribacke, Mats & Szecsenyi, Joachim & Grol, Richard, 1998. "General practice care and patients' priorities in Europe: an international comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 175-186, September.
- Anell, Anders & Rosen, Per & Hjortsberg, Catharina, 1997. "Choice and participation in the health services: a survey of preferences among swedish residents," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 157-168, May.
- Sitzia, John & Wood, Neil, 1997. "Patient satisfaction: A review of issues and concepts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 1829-1843, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenngård, Anna H. & Anell, Anders & Beckman, Anders, 2011. "Choice of primary care provider: Results from a population survey in three Swedish counties," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 31-37.
- Hjelmgren, Jonas & Anell, Anders, 2007. "Population preferences and choice of primary care models: A discrete choice experiment in Sweden," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(2-3), pages 314-322, October.
- Ahgren, Bengt, 2010. "Competition and integration in Swedish health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 91-97, July.
- Lim, Jennifer N.W. & Edlin, Richard, 2009. "Preferences of older patients and choice of treatment location in the UK: A binary choice experiment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 252-257, August.
- Jonsson, Pia Maria & Schmidt, Ingrid & Sparring, Vibeke & Tomson, Goran, 2006. "Gender equity in health care in Sweden--Minor improvements since the 1990s," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 24-36, June.
- Meinow, Bettina & Parker, Marti G. & Thorslund, Mats, 2011. "Consumers of eldercare in Sweden: The semblance of choice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(9), pages 1285-1289.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:55:y:2001:i:2:p:121-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.