Evaluation of flexible route bus transport for older people
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Metz, 2003. "Transport policy for an ageing population," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 375-386, July.
- Sitzia, John & Wood, Neil, 1997. "Patient satisfaction: A review of issues and concepts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 1829-1843, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deka, Devajyoti, 2014. "The role of household members in transporting adults with disabilities in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 45-57.
- Paul Davidsson & Banafsheh Hajinasab & Johan Holmgren & Åse Jevinger & Jan A. Persson, 2016. "The Fourth Wave of Digitalization and Public Transport: Opportunities and Challenges," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-16, November.
- Dikas, G. & Minis, I., 2014. "Scheduled paratransit transport systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 18-34.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:73-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:17-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFlexible route; Buses; Age-friendly; Elderly;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:21:y:2012:i:c:p:85-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .