Does corruption undermine trust in health care? Results from public opinion polls in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Hall, Judith A. & Dornan, Michael C., 1990. "Patient sociodemographic characteristics as predictors of satisfaction with medical care: A meta-analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 811-818, January.
- Wiggers, John H. & Sanson-Fisher, Rob, 1997. "Duration of general practice consultations: Association with patient occupational and educational status," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 925-934, April.
- Nguyen Thi, Phi Linh & Briancon, S. & Empereur, F. & Guillemin, F., 2002. "Factors determining inpatient satisfaction with care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 493-504, February.
- Xiaohui Xin & Thomas K. Rudel, 2004. "The Context for Political Corruption: A Cross-National Analysis," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(2), pages 294-309.
- Mohseni, Mohabbat & Lindstrom, Martin, 2007. "Social capital, trust in the health-care system and self-rated health: The role of access to health care in a population-based study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 1373-1383, April.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Gilson, Lucy, 2003. "Trust and the development of health care as a social institution," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1453-1468, April.
- Sitzia, John & Wood, Neil, 1997. "Patient satisfaction: A review of issues and concepts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 1829-1843, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCroatia; Public opinion; Health care; Corruption; Trust; Elections;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:98:y:2013:i:c:p:46-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .