Comparing Costs of Early Childhood Care and Education Programs: An International Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milagros Nores & Steven W. Barnett, 2012.
"Benefits of Early Childhood Interventions Across the World: (Under) Investing in the Very Young,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 200-228.
- Nores, Milagros & Barnett, W. Steven, 2010. "Benefits of early childhood interventions across the world: (Under) Investing in the very young," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, pages 271-282.
- Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand, 2010. "Expanding schooling opportunities for 4-year-olds," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, pages 319-328.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pia Caronongan & Gretchen Kirby & Kimberly Boller & Emily Modlin & Julia Lyskawa, "undated". "Assessing the Implementation and Cost of High Quality Early Care and Education: A Review of the Literature," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7d1f69265b98407b8f0a401a6, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly Education; Costs; International;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2012:v:201:i:2:p:39-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .