Child Adoption in Japan, 1948-2008―A Comparative Historical Analysis―
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2002.
"The Power of the Pill: Oral Contraceptives and Women's Career and Marriage Decisions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 730-770, August.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2000. "The Power of the Pill: Oral Contraceptives and Women's Career and Marriage Decisions," NBER Working Papers 7527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, Lawrence & Goldin, Claudia, 2002. "The Power of the Pill: Oral Contraceptives and Women's Career and Marriage Decisions," Scholarly Articles 2624453, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gumus, Gulcin & Lee, Jungmin, 2010. "The ART of Life: IVF or Child Adoption?," IZA Discussion Papers 4761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wataru Kureishi & Midori Wakabayashi, 2011. "Son preference in Japan," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 873-893, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2012.
"The Evolution of Child Adoption in the United States, 1950-2010—An Economic Analysis of Historical Trends—,"
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 63(3), pages 265-285, July.
- Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2012. "The Evolution of Child Adoption in the United States, 1950-2010: An Economic Analysis of Historical Trends," Discussion Paper Series 572, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mehrotra, Vikas & Morck, Randall & Shim, Jungwook & Wiwattanakantang, Yupana, 2013.
"Adoptive expectations: Rising sons in Japanese family firms,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 840-854.
- Vikas Mehrotra & Randall Morck & Jungwook Shim & Yupana Wiwattanakantang, 2011. "Adoptive Expectations: Rising Sons in Japanese Family Firms," NBER Working Papers 16874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ecorev:v:61:y:2010:i:4:p:342-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.