Child Adoption in Japan, 1948-2008―A Comparative Historical Analysis―
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 61 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wataru Kureishi & Midori Wakabayashi, 2011. "Son preference in Japan," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 873-893, July.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2000.
"The Power of the Pill: Oral Contraceptives and Women's Career and Marriage Decisions,"
NBER Working Papers
7527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2002. "The Power of the Pill: Oral Contraceptives and Women's Career and Marriage Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 730-770, August.
- Katz, Lawrence & Goldin, Claudia, 2002. "The Power of the Pill: Oral Contraceptives and Women's Career and Marriage Decisions," Scholarly Articles 2624453, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gumus, Gulcin & Lee, Jungmin, 2010. "The ART of Life: IVF or Child Adoption?," IZA Discussion Papers 4761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ecorev:v:61:y:2010:i:4:p:342-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.