The ART of Life: IVF or Child Adoption?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2012.
"The Evolution of Child Adoption in the United States, 1950-2010—An Economic Analysis of Historical Trends—,"
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 63(3), pages 265-285, July.
- Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2012. "The Evolution of Child Adoption in the United States, 1950-2010: An Economic Analysis of Historical Trends," Discussion Paper Series 572, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2010. "Child Adoption in Japan, 1948-2008―A Comparative Historical Analysis―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 61(4), pages 342-357, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinfertility treatment; in vitro fertilization (IVF); assisted reproductive technology (ART); child adoption;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.