Management Styles and Decision-Making: Pro-Ecological Strategy Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2020. "Pro-Environmental Organizational Culture: Its Essence and a Concept for Its Operationalization," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-16, May.
- Armand Kasztelan, 2020. "How Circular Are the European Economies? A Taxonomic Analysis Based on the INEC (Index of National Economies’ Circularity)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-11, September.
- Yingxu Wang & Guenther Ruhe, 2007. "The Cognitive Process of Decision Making," International Journal of Cognitive Informatics and Natural Intelligence (IJCINI), IGI Global, vol. 1(2), pages 73-85, April.
- Måns Nilsson & Holger Dalkmann, 2001. "Decision Making And Strategic Environmental Assessment," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(03), pages 305-327.
- James W. Dean & Mark P. Sharfman, 1993. "Procedural Rationality In The Strategic Decision‐Making Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 587-610, July.
- Elżbieta Sobczak & Bartosz Bartniczak & Andrzej Raszkowski, 2020. "Aging Society and the Selected Aspects of Environmental Threats: Evidence from Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-22, June.
- Marianne Bertrand & Antoinette Schoar, 2003.
"Managing with Style: The Effect of Managers on Firm Policies,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1169-1208.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Schoar, Antoinette, 2003. "Managing With Style: The Effect of Managers on Firm Policies," Working papers 4280-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Charles Holt & Matthew Rodgers & Melissa Thomas-Hunt, 2020. "The impact of leader communication on free-riding: An incentivized experiment with empowering and directive styles," Post-Print hal-03533244, HAL.
- Ping-Kuo Chen & Itziar Lujan-Blanco & Jordi Fortuny-Santos & Patxi Ruiz-de-Arbulo-López, 2020. "Lean Manufacturing and Environmental Sustainability: The Effects of Employee Involvement, Stakeholder Pressure and ISO 14001," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-19, September.
- Asif Arshad Ali & Asif Mahmood & Amir Ikram & Ayyaz Ahmad, 2020. "Configuring the Drivers and Carriers of Process Innovation in Manufacturing Organizations," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-22, November.
- Bożena Ryszawska, 2019. "The Role of CSR in the Transition to a Green Economy," CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, in: Aneta Długopolska-Mikonowicz & Sylwia Przytuła & Christopher Stehr (ed.), Corporate Social Responsibility in Poland, pages 105-119, Springer.
- Letycja Sołoducho-Pelc & Adam Sulich, 2020. "Between Sustainable and Temporary Competitive Advantages in the Unstable Business Environment," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-16, October.
- Karin Hansson & Aron Larsson & Mats Danielson & Love Ekenberg, 2011. "Coping with Complex Environmental and Societal Flood Risk Management Decisions: An Integrated Multi-criteria Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 3(9), pages 1-24, August.
- Gomez, Carolina & Werner, Steve, 2004. "The effect of institutional and strategic forces on management style in subsidiaries of U.S. MNCs in Mexico," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1135-1144, October.
- Richard J. Arend, 2020. "Getting Nothing from Something: Unfulfilled Promises of Current Dominant Approaches to Entrepreneurial Decision-Making," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-22, August.
- Beaudoin, Cathy A. & Dang, Li & Fang, Qiaoling & Tsakumis, George T., 2012. "The agency problem and the moderating role of culturally based management style on Chinese managers’ discretionary accruals," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 145-155.
- Andrew J. Hoffman, 1993. "The importance of fit between individual values and organisational culture in the greening of industry," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 10-18, December.
- Kathleen M. Eisenhardt & Jeffrey A. Martin, 2000. "Dynamic capabilities: what are they?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(10‐11), pages 1105-1121, October.
- Minna Joensuu & Vuokko Niiranen, 2019. "Political Leaders’ Experiences of Local Council, Board and Committee Work and Its Challenges in Finland," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-18, September.
- Andrzej Raszkowski & Bartosz Bartniczak, 2019. "Sustainable Development in the Central and Eastern European Countries (CEECs): Challenges and Opportunities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Philipp Haessler, 2020. "Strategic Decisions between Short-Term Profit and Sustainability," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-31, September.
- Thier, Agnieszka & Popławski, Łukasz, 2016. "Problems of Water Management in Agriculture in the World," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 16(31), pages 1-8, December.
- Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Basil, Debra Z. & Yanamandram, Venkata & Daroczi, Zoltan, 2011. "The impact of pre-existing attitude and conflict management style on customer satisfaction with service recovery," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 235-245.
- Giuseppina Maria Cardella & Brizeida Raquel Hernández-Sánchez & José Carlos Sánchez-García, 2020. "Basic Psychological Needs as a Motivational Competence: Examining Validity and Measurement Invariance of Spanish BPNSF Scale," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(13), pages 1-13, July.
- L. J. Bourgeois, III & Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 1988. "Strategic Decision Processes in High Velocity Environments: Four Cases in the Microcomputer Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 816-835, July.
- Wai Ming To & Billy T. W. Yu & Peter K. C. Lee, 2018. "How Quality Management System Components Lead to Improvement in Service Organizations: A System Practitioner Perspective," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, November.
- Alena Splichalova & David Patrman & Nikol Kotalova & Martin Hromada, 2020. "Managerial Decision Making in Indicating a Disruption of Critical Infrastructure Element Resilience," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Elizabeth Goldsby & Michael Goldsby & Christopher B. Neck & Christopher P. Neck, 2020. "Under Pressure: Time Management, Self-Leadership, and the Nurse Manager," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, June.
- Caputo, Andrea & Ayoko, Oluremi B. & Amoo, Nii, 2018. "The moderating role of cultural intelligence in the relationship between cultural orientations and conflict management styles," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 10-20.
- Ivana Katić & Tatjana Knežević & Nemanja Berber & Andrea Ivanišević & Marjan Leber, 2019. "The Impact of Stress on Life, Working, and Management Styles: How to Make an Organization Healthier?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(15), pages 1-17, July.
- Durán-Romero, Gemma & López, Ana M. & Beliaeva, Tatiana & Ferasso, Marcos & Garonne, Christophe & Jones, Paul, 2020. "Bridging the gap between circular economy and climate change mitigation policies through eco-innovations and Quintuple Helix Model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- Ikram, M. & Sroufe, Robert & Rehman, E. & Shah, S.Z.A. & Mahmoudi, A., 2020. "Do Quality, Environmental, and Social (QES) Certifications Improve International Trade? A Comparative Grey Relation Analysis of Developing vs. Developed Countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 545(C).
- Charles R. Schwenk, 1984. "Cognitive simplification processes in strategic decision‐making," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 111-128, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Haarhaus, Tim & Liening, Andreas, 2020. "Building dynamic capabilities to cope with environmental uncertainty: The role of strategic foresight," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Matteo Cristofaro & Maria José Sousa & José Carlos Sanchéz-Garcia & Aron Larsson, 2021. "Contextualized Behavior for Improving Managerial and Entrepreneurial Decision-Making," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-5, February.
- Elżbieta Sobczak & Dariusz Głuszczuk & Andrzej Raszkowski, 2022. "Eco-Innovation and Innovation Level of the Economy as a Basis for the Typology of the EU Countries," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Dario Blanco-Fernandez & Stephan Leitner & Alexandra Rausch, 2022. "Interactions between the individual and the group level in organizations: The case of learning and autonomous group adaptation," Papers 2203.09162, arXiv.org.
- Paola Rovelli & Vincenzo Butticè, 2020. "On the organizational design of entrepreneurial ventures: the configurations of the entrepreneurial team," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 47(2), pages 243-269, June.
- Samuel Adomako & Kwabena Frimpong & Joseph Amankwah-Amoah & Francis Donbesuur & Robert A. Opoku, 2021. "Strategic Decision Speed and International Performance: The Roles of Competitive Intensity, Resource Flexibility, and Structural Organicity," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 27-55, March.
- Torben Schubert & Elisabeth Baier & Christian Rammer, 2018. "Firm capabilities, technological dynamism and the internationalisation of innovation: A behavioural approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(1), pages 70-95, January.
- Kotabe, Masaaki & Jiang, Crystal Xiangwen & Murray, Janet Y., 2011. "Managerial ties, knowledge acquisition, realized absorptive capacity and new product market performance of emerging multinational companies: A case of China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 166-176, April.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016.
"Technological capabilities, technological dynamism and innovation offshoring,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Technological Capabilities, Technological Dynamism and Innovation Offshoring," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- One-Ki (Daniel) Lee & Vallabh Sambamurthy & Kai H. Lim & Kwok Kee Wei, 2015. "How Does IT Ambidexterity Impact Organizational Agility?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 398-417, June.
- Elżbieta Sobczak & Bartosz Bartniczak & Andrzej Raszkowski, 2021. "Implementation of the No Poverty Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) in Visegrad Group (V4)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Li, Shenxue & Easterby-Smith, Mark & Hong, Jacky F.L., 2019. "Towards an understanding of the nature of dynamic capabilities in high-velocity markets of China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 212-226.
- Cécile Godé, 2008. "Les Pratiques De Coordination En Environnement Volatile : Le Cas Des Forces Aeriennes Françaises En Situation Operationnelle," Post-Print hal-00293535, HAL.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2013. "The organizational design of high- tech start- ups: state of the art and directions for future research," Chapters, in: Anna Grandori (ed.), Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 21, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- McKelvie, Alexander & Haynie, J. Michael & Gustavsson, Veronica, 2011. "Unpacking the uncertainty construct: Implications for entrepreneurial action," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 273-292, May.
- Xianjin Du & Meng Li & Brian Wu, 2019. "Incumbent repositioning with decision biases," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 1984-2010, December.
- Yaqun Yi & Yuan Li & Michael A. Hitt & Yi Liu & Zelong Wei, 2016. "The influence of resource bundling on the speed of strategic change: Moderating effects of relational capital," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 435-467, June.
- O'Connell, Vincent & Lee, Jong-Ho & O'Sullivan, Don, 2018. "The influence of CEO equity incentives on licensing," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 266-277.
- Vlatka Skokic & Marko Coh & Marko Torkkeli, 2015. "Dynamic Capabilities in SMEs: The Integration of External Competencies," International Journal of Business Research and Management (IJBRM), Computer Science Journals (CSC Journals), vol. 6(3), pages 54-70, September.
- Henri, Jean-Francois, 2006. "Management control systems and strategy: A resource-based perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 529-558, August.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagerial decision; management metaphors; organizational culture; pro-ecological strategy; management style; sustainable development;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:13:y:2021:i:4:p:1604-:d:492228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.