Risk Transfer among Housing Markets in Major Cities in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bekiros, Stelios D., 2014.
"Exchange rates and fundamentals: Co-movement, long-run relationships and short-run dynamics,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 117-134.
- Stelios Bekiros, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: Co-Movement, Long-Run Relationships and Short-run Dynamics," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/21, European University Institute.
- Jiang, Jingze & Marsh, Thomas L. & Tozer, Peter R., 2015. "Policy induced price volatility transmission: Linking the U.S. crude oil, corn and plastics markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 217-227.
- Feng, Qu & Wu, Guiying Laura, 2015.
"Bubble or riddle? An asset-pricing approach evaluation on China's housing market,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 376-383.
- Qu FENG & Guiying Laura WU, 2015. "Bubble or Riddle? An Asset-Pricing Approach Evaluation on China’s Housing Market," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1501, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Eddie Chi Man Hui & Qi Gu, 2009. "Study of guangzhou house price bubble based on state‐space model," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 287-298, September.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:22:y:2017:i:c:p:227-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren, Yu & Xiong, Cong & Yuan, Yufei, 2012. "House price bubbles in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 786-800.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu Hongyu & Yun W. Park & Zheng Siqi, 2002. "The Interaction between Housing Investment and Economic Growth in China," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 40-60.
- Sogiakas, Vasilios & Karathanassis, George, 2015. "Informational efficiency and spurious spillover effects between spot and derivatives markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 46-72.
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2010.
"Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 758-770, July.
- Yannick LE PEN & Benoît SEVI, 2008. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.09.77, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Hafner, Christian M. & Herwartz, Helmut, 2006.
"Volatility impulse responses for multivariate GARCH models: An exchange rate illustration,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 719-740, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Hafner-Herwartz volatility impulse response functions," Statistical Software Components RTZ00183, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Elder, John, 2003. "An impulse-response function for a vector autoregression with multivariate GARCH-in-mean," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 21-26, April.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2010.
"Is There a Bubble in the Chinese Housing Market?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1081, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2011. "Is there a bubble in the Chinese housing market?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2010. "Is there a bubble in the Chinese housing market?," Discussion Papers 290, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Liang, Qi & Cao, Hua, 2007. "Property prices and bank lending in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 63-75, February.
- I-Chun Tsai, 2015. "Monetary liquidity and the bubbles in the U.S. housing market," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Shen, Ling, 2012. "Are house prices too high in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1206-1210.
- John McDonald & Houston Stokes, 2013. "Monetary Policy and the Housing Bubble," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 437-451, April.
- Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Qinghua, 2014. "Fundamental factors in the housing markets of China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 53-61.
- Karolyi, G Andrew, 1995. "A Multivariate GARCH Model of International Transmissions of Stock Returns and Volatility: The Case of the United States and Canada," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 11-25, January.
- Conrad, Christian & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2006. "The impulse response function of the long memory GARCH process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 34-41, January.
More about this item
KeywordsChina’s housing market; housing market risk; risk transfer; volatility impulse-response function; financial crisis;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2386-:d:157026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.