The Eurozone Crisis: Muddling through on the Way to a More Perfect Euro Union?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 468-508, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Beirne, John & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2013.
"The pricing of sovereign risk and contagion during the European sovereign debt crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 60-82.
- Beirne, John & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2012. "The Pricing of Sovereign Risk and Contagion during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Beirne, John, 2013. "The pricing of sovereign risk and contagion during the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1625, European Central Bank.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Vegh, Carlos A., 2002.
"What if Alexander Hamilton had been Argentinean? A comparison of the early monetary experiences of Argentina and the United States,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 459-494, April.
- Michael D. Bordo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1998. "What If Alexander Hamilton Had Been Argentinean? A Comparison of the Early Monetary Experiences of Argentina and the United States," NBER Working Papers 6862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur J. Rolnick & Warren E. Weber, 1982. "Free banking, wildcat banking, and shinplasters," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2013.
"Self-fulfilling crises in the Eurozone: An empirical test,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 15-36.
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2012. "Self-Fulfilling Crises in the Eurozone. An Empirical Test," CESifo Working Paper Series 3821, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2013. "Self-fulfilling crises in the Eurozone: an empirical test," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2012. "Self-Fulfilling Crises in the Eurozone. An Empirical Test," CAMA Working Papers 2012-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2012. "Self-Fulfilling Crises in the Eurozone: An Empirical Test," CEPS Papers 7085, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Philippine Cour-Thimann & Bernhard Winkler, 2012.
"The ECB’s non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 765-803, WINTER.
- Cour-Thimann, Philippine & Winkler, Bernhard, 2013. "The ECB's non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure," Working Paper Series 1528, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2014.
"Causality and contagion in EMU sovereign debt markets,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 12-27.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "“Causality and Contagion in EMU Sovereign Debt Markets”," IREA Working Papers 201403, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "Causality and contagion in EMU sovereign debt markets," Working Papers 2014-03, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "Causality and Contagion in EMU Sovereign Debt Markets," Working Papers 14-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Hamza Bennani, 2015.
"Dissecting the brains of central bankers: The case of the ECB’s Governing Council members on reforms,"
CEPII research center, issue 141, pages 97-114.
- Bennani, Hamza, 2015. "Dissecting the brains of central bankers: the case of the ECB's Governing Council members on reforms," MPRA Paper 62371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsthe euro crisis; structural distortions; financial distortions; reforms;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:2:y:2013:i:4:p:221-233:d:29682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.