Strategy Implementation Style and Public Service Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Equity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yishen Li & Jin Zhang, 2004. "Option pricing with Weyl-Titchmarsh theory," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 457-464.
- George A. Boyne, 2002. "Theme: Local Government: Concepts and Indicators of Local Authority Performance: An Evaluation of the Statutory Frameworks in England and Wales," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 17-24, April.
- Cliff Bowman & Véronique Ambrosini, 1997. "Perceptions of Strategic Priorities, Consensus and Firm Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 241-258, March.
- Henry Mintzberg, 1978. "Patterns in Strategy Formation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 934-948, May.
- Noble, Charles H., 1999. "The Eclectic Roots of Strategy Implementation Research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 119-134, June.
- George A. Boyne, 2002. "Concepts and Indicators of Local Authority Performance: An Evaluation of the Statutory Frameworks in England and Wales," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 22(2), pages 17-24, April.
- Parsa, H. G., 1999. "Interaction of Strategy Implementation and Power Perceptions in Franchise Systems: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 173-185, June.
- David J. Hickson & Susan J. Miller & David C. Wilson, 2003. "Planned or Prioritized? Two Options in Managing the Implementation of Strategic Decisions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1803-1836, November.
- Paul C. Nutt, 1998. "Leverage, Resistance and the Success of Implementation Approaches," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 213-240, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Alford & Carsten Greve, 2017. "Strategy in the Public and Private Sectors: Similarities, Differences and Changes," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-17, September.
- Wiston Mbhazima Baloyi & Lourens Johannes Erasmus Beyers, 2020. "The Perceptions of Senior Management with Regard to Strategy Implementation in the Limpopo Provincial Department of South Africa," Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 7(1), pages 62-70.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cees B. M. Van Riel & Guido Berens & Majorie Dijkstra, 2009. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour Among Employees," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1197-1226, November.
- Nicolai PETROVSKY, 2011. "Measuring The Performance Of Federal Agencies And Programs In The Usa: An Overview And Some Reflections," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 17-26, June.
- Nutt, Paul C., 2005. "Search during decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 851-876, February.
- Youngmin Oh & Seong-ho Jeong & Heontae Shin, 2019. "A Strategy for a Sustainable Local Government: Are Participatory Governments More Efficient, Effective, and Equitable in the Budget Process?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-16, September.
- Marijani Ramadhani & Manase Richard, 2020. "Analysis of Performance Information Use in Tanzania: Insights from Tanzania Public Service College, Tabora," HOLISTICA – Journal of Business and Public Administration, Sciendo, vol. 11(2), pages 115-139, August.
- Richard Austin & Guy Garrod & Nicola Thompson, 2016. "Assessing the performance of the national park authorities: a case study of Northumberland National Park, England," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 325-332, July.
- Rapert, Molly Inhofe & Velliquette, Anne & Garretson, Judith A., 2002. "The strategic implementation process: evoking strategic consensus through communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 301-310, April.
- Michal Pohludka & Hana Stverkova & Beata Ślusarczyk, 2018. "Implementation and Unification of the ERP System in a Global Company as a Strategic Decision for Sustainable Entrepreneurship," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Meesapawong, Pawadee & Rezgui, Yacine & Li, Haijiang, 2014. "Planning innovation orientation in public research and development organizations: Using a combined Delphi and Analytic Hierarchy Process approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 245-256.
- Gareth Enticott & Richard M. Walker, 2008. "Sustainability, performance and organizational strategy: an empirical analysis of public organizations," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 79-92, February.
- Chigudu, Andrew, 2021. "The Changing Institutional and Legislative Planning Framework of Zambia and Zimbabwe: Nuances for Urban Development," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Aki J��skel�inen & Harri Laihonen, 2014. "A strategy framework for performance measurement in the public sector," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 355-362, September.
- Tomac Cater & Danijel Pucko, 2010. "Factors of effective strategy implementation: Empirical evidence from Slovenian business practice," Journal of East European Management Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 15(3), pages 207-236.
- Thomas Schaefer & Thomas Guenther, 2016. "Exploring strategic planning outcomes: the influential role of top versus middle management participation," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 205-249, May.
- Wenxuan Yu & Liang Ma, 2015. "External government performance evaluation in China: a case study of the 'Lien service-oriented government project'," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 431-437, November.
- Cristiano CODAGNONE & Giovanni LIVA & Egidijus BARCEVICIUS & Gianluca MISURACA & Luka KLIMAVICIUTE & Michele BENEDETTI & Irene VANINI & Giancarlo VECCHI & Emily RYEN GLOINSON & Katherine STEWART & Sti, 2020. "Assessing the impacts of digital government transformation in the EU: Conceptual framework and empirical case studies," JRC Working Papers JRC120865, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2008. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour among Employees," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Alicja Gębczyńska & Renata Brajer-Marczak, 2020. "Review of Selected Performance Measurement Models Used in Public Administration," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Kellermanns, Franz W. & Walter, Jorge & Floyd, Steven W. & Lechner, Christoph & Shaw, John C., 2011. "To agree or not to agree? A meta-analytical review of strategic consensus and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 126-133, February.
- Tarakci, M. & Ates, N.Y. & Porck, J.P. & van Knippenberg, D.L. & Groenen, P.J.F. & de Haas, M., 2011. "Testing and Visualizing Strategic Consensus Within and Between Teams," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-015-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategy; implementation; performance; public sector; quantitative analysis; fuzzy clustering;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jadmsc:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:4-:d:90604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.