The Perceptions of Senior Management with Regard to Strategy Implementation in the Limpopo Provincial Department of South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amy L. Pablo & Trish Reay & James R. Dewald & Ann L. Casebeer, 2007. "Identifying, Enabling and Managing Dynamic Capabilities in the Public Sector," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(5), pages 687-708, July.
- CÃ¢ndido, Carlos J F & Santos, SÃ©rgio P, 2015. "Strategy implementation: What is the failure rate?," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 237-262, March.
- Said Elbanna & Rhys Andrews & Raili Pollanen, 2016. "Strategic Planning and Implementation Success in Public Service Organizations: Evidence from Canada," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 1017-1042, August.
- Rhys Andrews & Malcolm J. Beynon & Elif Genc, 2017. "Strategy Implementation Style and Public Service Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Equity," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kazadi, Kande & Lievens, Annouk & Mahr, Dominik, 2016. "Stakeholder co-creation during the innovation process: Identifying capabilities for knowledge creation among multiple stakeholders," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 525-540.
- Leurent, Martin & Jasserand, Frédéric & Locatelli, Giorgio & Palm, Jenny & Rämä, Miika & Trianni, Andrea, 2017. "Driving forces and obstacles to nuclear cogeneration in Europe: Lessons learnt from Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 138-150.
- Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Strohhecker, Jürgen, 2017. "Strategy map concepts in a balanced scorecard cockpit improve performanceAuthor-Name: Hu, Bo," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 664-676.
- Jürgen Strohhecker, 2016.
"Factors influencing strategy implementation decisions: an evaluation of a balanced scorecard cockpit, intelligence, and knowledge,"
Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 89-119, February.
- Jürgen Strohhecker, 2016. "Factors influencing strategy implementation decisions: an evaluation of a balanced scorecard cockpit, intelligence, and knowledge," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 89-119, February.
- Lim Euncheon & Kim Dohyeon, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance in South Korea: The Mediating Roles of Dynamic Capabilities and Corporate Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, July.
- Kelly Cristiny Chinelato Sacramento & Adalberto Americo Fischmann, 2019. "Cognitive and Structural Factors: What Makes Strategy Implementation so Hard?," 2019 Papers psa1759, Job Market Papers.
- Wright, George & Cairns, George & O'Brien, Frances A. & Goodwin, Paul, 2019. "Scenario analysis to support decision making in addressing wicked problems: Pitfalls and potential," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(1), pages 3-19.
- Margarida Rodrigues & Maria do Céu Alves & Cidália Oliveira & José Vale & Rui Silva, 2021. "The Impact of Strategy, Environment, and the Management System on the Foreign Subsidiary: The Implication for Open Innovation," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Chen, Jeng-Chung & Yu, Vincent F., 2018. "Relationship between human error intervention strategies and unsafe acts: The role of strategy implementability," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 112-122.
- Fariborz Damanpour & Richard M. Walker & Claudia N. Avellaneda, 2009. "Combinative Effects of Innovation Types and Organizational Performance: A Longitudinal Study of Service Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 650-675, June.
- Divya Singh Jamwal & Saurabh, 2019. "Strategic approach: a step towards sustainable solid waste management in developing economies," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(4), pages 99-110, April.
- Aidan R. Vining, 2016. "What Is Public Agency Strategic Analysis (PASA) and How Does It Differ from Public Policy Analysis and Firm Strategy Analysis?," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-31, December.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01070044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elin Smith & Timurs Umans, 2015. "Organizational Ambidexterity at the Local Government Level: The effects of managerial focus," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 812-833, July.
- Stav Fainshmidt & Amir Pezeshkan & M. Lance Frazier & Anil Nair & Edward Markowski, 2016. "Dynamic Capabilities and Organizational Performance: A Meta-Analytic Evaluation and Extension," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(8), pages 1348-1380, December.
- Güldenur Aydın & Israel Nyaburi Nyadera & Murat Önder, 2020. "Strategic Management in Turkey’s Public Sector: Reforms and Application Issues," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 719-734, December.
- Eugster, Florian & Wagner, Alexander F., 2020. "Value reporting and firm performance," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 40(C).
- Ali Hassan Haraj* & Mohammed Hameed, 2019. "Impact of Strategic Planning on Human Resources Management Practices: An Empirical Study of Iraq," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 5(3), pages 626-633, 03-2019.
- Carole Donada & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Anne Pezet, 2014. "It takes a quarter of a century to build a dynamic capability : Supplier relations management at Renault (1975-1999)," Working Papers hal-01070044, HAL.
- Riviere, Monica & Suder, Gabriele & Bass, A. Erin, 2018. "Exploring the role of internationalization knowledge in fostering strategic renewal: A dynamic capabilities perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 66-77.
- Sandro Cabral, 2017. "Reconciling Conflicting Policy Objectives in Public Contracting: The Enabling Role of Capabilities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 823-853, September.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy; Strategy Implementation; Limpopo Provincial Department; Organisational Performance.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aoj:ajssms:2020:p:62-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.asianonlinejournals.com/index.php/AJSSMS/index .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.