The Eclectic Roots of Strategy Implementation Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorothy Leonard-Barton & Isabelle Deschamps, 1988. "Managerial Influence in the Implementation of New Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(10), pages 1252-1265, October.
- Kaufman, Bruce E., 1990. "A new theory of satisficing," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-51.
- DeRijcke, Jacques & Faes, Wouter & Vollering, Jan, 1985. "Strategy formulation and implementation during purchasing of production materials," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Brigid Laffan, 1983. "Policy Implementation in the European Community: The European Social Fund as a Case study," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 389-408, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina Ivancic, 2013. "The Biggest Failures In Managing Strategy Implementation," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 9, pages 197-208.
- Stern Neill, 2010. "Decomposing the effects of organizational memory on marketing implementation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 135-147, June.
- Rapert, Molly Inhofe & Velliquette, Anne & Garretson, Judith A., 2002. "The strategic implementation process: evoking strategic consensus through communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 301-310, April.
- Cees B. M. van Riel & Guido Berens & Majorie Dijkstra, 2009. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour Among Employees," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1197-1226, November.
- Thomas Schaefer & Thomas Guenther, 2016. "Exploring strategic planning outcomes: the influential role of top versus middle management participation," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 205-249, May.
- Li, Da-yuan & Liu, Juan, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2793-2799.
- Li, Julie Juan & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Lam, Simon S.K. & Tse, David K., 2006. "Active trust development of local senior managers in international subsidiaries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 73-80, January.
- repec:spr:manrev:v:67:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11301-017-0132-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chimhanzi, Jacqueline & Morgan, Robert E., 2005. "Explanations from the marketing/human resources dyad for marketing strategy implementation effectiveness in service firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 787-796, June.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2007. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour Among Employees," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-029-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ashish Arora & Michelle Gittelman & Sarah Kaplan & John Lynch & Will Mitchell & Nicolaj Siggelkow & Philip Gylfe & Henrika Franck & Curtis Lebaron & Saku Mantere, 2016. "Video methods in strategy research: Focusing on embodied cognition," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 133-148, January.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2008. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour among Employees," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pedro Bruno de Souza & Jorge Carneiro & Rodrigo Bandeira-de-Mello, 2015. "Inquiry into the Conceptual Dimensions of Project Portfolio Management," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 0(2), pages 118-148, August.
- Rodney J. Scott & Robert Y. Cavana & Donald Cameron, 2016. "Client Perceptions of Reported Outcomes of Group Model Building in the New Zealand Public Sector," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 77-101, January.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2005. "The Influence of Employee Communication on Strategic Business Alignment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-060-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kristina Risom Jespersen & Rune Bysted, 2016. "Implementing New Product Development: A Study Of Personal Characteristics Among Managers," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-23, April.
- Rhys Andrews & Malcolm J. Beynon & Elif Genc, 2017. "Strategy Implementation Style and Public Service Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Equity," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Fasshauer, Ingrid, 2012. "Les interactions entre contrôle et stratégie : redéfinition du rôle des cadres intermédiaires et du levier interactif de contrôle," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11150 edited by Berland, Nicolas, March.
- Ho, Joanna L.Y. & Wu, Anne & Wu, Steve Y.C., 2014. "Performance measures, consensus on strategy implementation, and performance: Evidence from the operational-level of organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 38-58.
- King, William R. & Flor, Paulo Roberto, 2008. "The development of global IT infrastructure," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 486-504, June.
- Titus Jr., Varkey K. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P., 2011. "Aligning strategic processes in pursuit of firm growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 446-453, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:45:y:1999:i:2:p:119-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.