Prospects for International Financial Center in the Russian Federation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "United Arab Emirates; Dubai International Financial Centre: Financial Sector Assessment Program: Detailed Assessment of Observance of IOSCO Objectives and Principles of Securities Regulation," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/365, International Monetary Fund.
- Altig,David E. & Smith,Bruce D. (ed.), 2003. "Evolution and Procedures in Central Banking," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521814270, March.
- Financial Markets Department, 2007. "Survey on Yen-OIS Market in May 2007," Bank of Japan Research Papers 2007-07-27, Bank of Japan.
- -, 2008. "Summary of resolutions recently adopted by CDCC and resolutions of ECLAC and other organs of the United Nations which might be of special interest to member countries of ECLAC/CDCC," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38714, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Toniolo,Gianni Assisted by-Name:Clement,Piet, 2007.
"Central Bank Cooperation at the Bank for International Settlements, 1930â€“1973,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521043700, March.
- Toniolo,Gianni Assisted by-Name:Clement,Piet, 2005. "Central Bank Cooperation at the Bank for International Settlements, 1930â€“1973," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845519.
- Harry P. Bowen & Wim Moesen, 2009. "Composite Competitiveness Indicators With Endogenous Versus Predetermined Weights : An Application to the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Index," Discussion Paper Series 2009-02, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Christopher Whitney, 2004. "Keeping the promise: immigration proposals from the heartland: a report from the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations," Profitwise, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Dec, pages 26-28.
- Sparks, Edie, 2007. "Diane C. Vecchio. Merchants, Midwives, and Laboring Women: Italian Migrants in Urban America. Urbana, Ill.: University of Illinois Press, 2006. X + 130 pp. ISBN 0-252-03039-7, $35.00 (cloth)," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 204-206, March.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2009. "Financial innovation and consumer protection: a speech at the Federal Reserve System's Sixth Biennial Community Affairs Research Conference, Washington, D.C., April 17, 2009," Speech 455, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Financial Center; financial centers;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .