Do Firing Costs Affect The Incidence Of Firm Bankruptcy?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2017.
"Firm dynamics and employment protection: Evidence from sectoral data,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 35-53.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Bottasso & M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201606, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Poschke, Markus, 2009.
"Employment protection, firm selection, and growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1074-1085, November.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Markus Poschke, 2007. "Employment protection, firm selection, and growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008.
"Entry, Exit and Business Cycles in a General Equilibrium Model,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(3), pages 529-541, July.
- Roberto M Samaniego, 2003. "Employment Protection, Exit and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 28, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bart Hobijn & Ayşegül Şahin, 2013. "Firms And Flexibility," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 922-940, January.
- Hernan Moscoso Boedo & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2012.
"Evaluating the effects of entry regulations and firing costs on international income differences,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 143-170, June.
- Hernan J. Moscoso Boedo & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2011. "Evaluating the Effects of Entry Regulations and Firing Costs on International Income Differences," Virginia Economics Online Papers 379, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Florian Baumann, 2008. "Employment Protection: The Case of Limited Enforceability," CESifo Working Paper Series 2346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2006. "Employment Protection and High-Tech Aversion," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 224-241, April.
- Samaniego, Roberto M., 2006. "Industrial subsidies and technology adoption in general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1589-1614.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:10:y:2006:i:04:p:467-501_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.