Do Firing Costs Affect The Incidence Of Firm Bankruptcy?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2006)
Issue (Month): 04 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2017.
"Firm dynamics and employment protection: Evidence from sectoral data,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 35-53.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Bottasso & M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201606, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Entry, Exit and Business Cycles in a General Equilibrium Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(3), pages 529-541, July.
- Roberto M Samaniego, 2003. "Employment Protection, Exit and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 28, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hernan Moscoso Boedo & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2012. "Evaluating the effects of entry regulations and firing costs on international income differences," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 143-170, June.
- Hernan J. Moscoso Boedo & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2011. "Evaluating the Effects of Entry Regulations and Firing Costs on International Income Differences," Virginia Economics Online Papers 379, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Florian Baumann, 2008. "Employment Protection: The Case of Limited Enforceability," CESifo Working Paper Series 2346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poschke, Markus, 2009. "Employment protection, firm selection, and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1074-1085, November.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Markus Poschke, 2007. "Employment protection, firm selection, and growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bart Hobijn & Ayşegül Şahin, 2013. "Firms And Flexibility," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 922-940, 01.
- Bart Hobijn & Aysegül Sahin, 2007. "Firms and flexibility," Staff Reports 311, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2006. "Employment Protection and High-Tech Aversion," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 224-241, April.
- Samaniego, Roberto M., 2006. "Industrial subsidies and technology adoption in general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1589-1614.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:10:y:2006:i:04:p:467-501_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed