M2 and monetary policy: a critical review of the recent debate
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Tom Doan, . "SWDOLS: RATS procedure to estimate cointegrating vectors using dynamic OLS," Statistical Software Components RTS00207, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Boyd Iii, J.H. & Dotsey, M., 1990.
"Interest Rate Rules And Nominal Determinacy,"
RCER Working Papers
222, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sean Becketti & Charles S. Morris, 1992. "Does money still forecast economic activity?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 65-77.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & George R. Moore, 1993.
"Monetary policy and the behavior of long-term real interest rates,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
93-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1995. "Monetary policy and the behavior of long-term real interest rates," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 39-52.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & George R. Moore, 1993. "Monetary policy and the behavior of long-term real interest rates," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989.
"The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission,"
89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-21, September.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Porter, Richard D., 1993. "Comparing interest-rate spreads and money growth as predictors of output growth: Granger causality in the sense Granger intended," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 247-268.
- Mccallum, Bennet T., 1988. "Robustness properties of a rule for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-203, January.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1994. "Monetary Policy Rules and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 4692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Dotsey, Michael, 1989. "Monetary Control under Alternative Operating Procedures," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(3), pages 273-90, August.
- Friedman, Benjamin M. & Kuttner, Kenneth N., 1993.
"Another look at the evidence on money-income causality,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 189-203.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1991. "Another Look at the Evidence on Money-Income Causality," NBER Working Papers 3856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toru Konishi & Valerie A. Ramey & Clive W.J. Granger, 1993. "Stochastic Trends and Short-Run Relationships Between Financial Variables and Real Activity," NBER Working Papers 4275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory D. Hess & David H. Small & Flint Brayton, 1993. "Nominal income targeting with the monetary base as instrument: an evaluation of McCallum's rule," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John P. Judd & Brian Motley, 1991. "Nominal feedback rules for monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 3-17.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1994:i:win:p:41-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.