Comparing interest-rate spreads and money growth as predictors of output growth: Granger causality in the sense Granger intended
No abstract is available for this item.
- Michael Dotsey & Christopher Otrok, 1994. "M2 and monetary policy: a critical review of the recent debate," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 41-49.
- Siklos, Pierre L, 2000.
"Inflation Targets and the Yield Curve: New Zealand and Australia versus the US,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 15-32, February.
- Pierre Siklos, 1999. "Inflation Targets and the Yield Curve: New Zealand and Australia vs. the US," Research Paper Series 25, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Hanousek, Jan & Engelmann, Dirk, 2008. "Currencies, competition, and clans," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1115-1132.
- Dirk Engelmann & Jan Hanousek & Ev??en Kocenda, 2004. "Instability in Exchange Rates of the World Leading Currencies: Implications of a Spatial Competition Model among Central Banks," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-686, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dirk Engelmann & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2004. "Instability in Exchange Rates of the World Leading Currencies: Implications of a Spatial Competition Model among Central Banks (Currencies, Competition, and Clans)," Macroeconomics 0406003, EconWPA.
- Philip Rothman & Dick van Dijk & Philip Hans Franses, 1999. "A Multivariate STAR Analysis of the Relationship Between Money and Output," Working Papers 9913, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Phillip Rothman & Dick van Dijk & Philip Hans Franses, 2000. "A Multivariate STAR Analysis of the Relationship Between Money and Output," Working Papers 0012, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Rothman, P. & van Dijk, D.J.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 1999. "A multivariate STAR analysis of the relationship between money and output," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9945-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bruce Kasman, 1993. "A comparison of monetary policy operating procedures in six industrial countries," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John E. Morton & Paul R. Wood, 1993. "Interest rate operating procedures of foreign central banks," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Lynch, Gerald J. & Payne, James E., 2003. "The paper-bill spread and real output: what matters more, a change in the paper rate or a change in the bill rate?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 233-246.
- Robert B. Kahn & Linda S. Kole, 1993. "Monetary transmission channels in major foreign industrial countries," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hafer, R. W. & Kutan, Ali M. & Su Zhou, 1997. "Linkage in EMS term structures: evidence from common trend and transitory components," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 595-607, August.
- Malik, Farooq & Ewing, Bradley T. & Kruse, Jamie B. & Lynch, Gerald J., 2009. "Modeling the time-varying volatility of the paper-bill spread," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 404-414, September.
- Choi, Jae-Young & Ratti, Ronald A., 2000. "The Predictive Power of Alternative Indicators of Monetary Policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 581-610, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:45:y:1993:i:3-4:p:247-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed