The evolution of banks and financial intermediation: framing the analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Gorton, 2008. "The Panic of 2007," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2372, Yale School of Management.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 1065-1188, November.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," CEMA Working Papers 595, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Philipp Schnabl, 2010.
"When Safe Proved Risky: Commercial Paper during the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 29-50, Winter.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Philipp Schnabl, 2009. "When Safe Proved Risky: Commercial Paper During the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009," NBER Working Papers 15538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2010. "On the fundamental reasons for bank fragility," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 33-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Glode & Christian Opp, 2016. "Asymmetric Information and Intermediation Chains," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2699-2721, September.
- Shinta Amalina Hazrati Havidz & Chandra Setiawan, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Non-Performing Financing (NPF) in the Indonesian Islamic Banks," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(3), pages 61-79, September.
- Alberto Botta & Eugenio Caversazi & Daniele Tori, 2016. "The macroeconomics of shadow banking," Working Papers PKWP1611, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- repec:spt:fininv:v:7:y:2018:i:2:f:7_2_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- zhang, zhichao & Xie, Li & lu, xiangyun & zhang, zhuang, 2014. "Determinants of financial distress in u.s. large bank holding companies," MPRA Paper 53545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & Narajabad, Borghan N. & Verani, Stephane, 2015.
"Self-fulfilling Runs: Evidence from the U.S. Life Insurance Industry,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2015-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephane Verani & Borghan Narajabad & Nathan Foley-Fisher, 2016. "Self-fulfilling Runs: Evidence from the U.S. Life Insurance Industry," 2016 Meeting Papers 414, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cetorelli, Nicola, 2014. "Hybrid intermediaries," Staff Reports 705, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S., 2014. "Measures of global bank complexity," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 107-126.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking - History ; Financial crises ; Intermediation (Finance) ; Credit ; Securities ; Banking structure ; Nonbank activities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2012:i:jul:p:1-12:n:v.18no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .